The Latest Thandulwazi Internships 2014 are available in South Africa. It is a special Teachers Internship Programme 2014, where you can get Teacher Training. During the Thandulwazi Teachers Internships 2014, you will be teaching Mathematical Physical Science / ECD (Early Childhood Development).
Teaching is a field that needs good experience and expertise, so you should join the Thandulwazi Internships in South Africa to get experience. The Teachers Development Programmes for 2014 have been announced by various colleges, schools and universities, so the teachers can get special teaching training after joining the internship programmes in South Africa.
Thandulwazi Jobs and Careers usually remain open for hard working and serious candidates. You can also avail the Careers and Jobs at Thandulwazi, South Africa after successful completion of your Teaching Internship Programme 2014. So you should not miss the internship opportunity and have a look on the details of job before submitting your job application at the recruitment department of Thandulwazi, South Africa.
Teacher Internship Training Programme 2014 at Thandulwazi, South Africa
Are you interested in a career as a teacher of Mathematical Physical Science/ECD (Early Childhood Development)?
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme, part of the St Stithians Foundation educational outreach programme, is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (BEd) or 2-year postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), through UNISA, while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College. These positions will be appointed from January 2015.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching Mathematics, Physical Science or Early Childhood Development/Foundation Phase.
- Students already registered in one of the above courses with UNISA.
- Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Maths and/or Science.
- South African citizens residing in Johannesburg.
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance (Students who wish to gain on-the-job experience, but who don’t need financial assistance may also apply.)
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by an experienced educator
- Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an IEB school environment.
In addition, you may qualify for one or more of the following benefits, depending on your financial needs analysis:
- Payment of tuition fees and a textbook allowance’ Daily meal allowance during term time
- Workshop Conference allowance
- A monthly stipend.
Closing date for applications: 12 May 2014.
How to Apply for Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme 2014
If you are looking for Teacher Jobs and Career Offers at Thandulwazi, you have a chance to apply for Thandulwazi Internships 2014 in Teaching fields. If you are becoming a teacher, you must join the Thandulwazi Teacher Training Programme in South Africa. The interested candidates can Apply Online for the Teachers Internship Opportunities 2014.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria required by Thandulwazi for Teacher Internship Jobs in South africa, you can also visit www.stithian.com or www.thandulwazi.com to get more details about the teaching internship or training programme 2014.