The Thompson Holidays is offering the General Travel Learnership Programme 2016-2017 in South Africa, so you should avail the Travel Learnerships 2016 by forwarding your application at the first convenient. The Thompson Holidays Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and you should avail these Opportunities or Jobs in Traveling Company i.e. Thompson Holidays South Africa at the earliest possible time. The Thompson Holidays Careers are available for Learners, where you can join the Learning Programme in Traveling Company to raise your experience level in short span of time.
Thompson Holidays Learnerships 2016 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting Traveling Jobs or Traveling Careers in South Africa. Thompson Holidays Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Traveling Learnership Programme 2016. The Traveling Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions as appended below.
Thompson Holidays Learnership 2016: Traveling Careers & Jobs
Thompson Holidays would like invites qualifying candidates to apply for our Learnership Certificate in General Travel 2016/2017 – NQF 5, that will be hosted in Johannesburg and Cape Town. It is a structured 12 month contractual intervention that provides class room and on the job learning. It encourages job creation and is a sponsored access towards a qualification in travel.
If you are serious about learning what it takes to becoming a successful Travel Adviser in one South Africa’s leading tour operators then this Learnership programme for you. You will receive on the job coaching as well as structured lectures. Thompsons offers a great opportunity to learn about Southern Africa and the world as a travel destination as well as essential selling skills and the importance of service excellence.
Thompsons Holidays is the largest travel wholesaler in South Africa with 38 years of experience in delivering the best quality holidays at affordable prices.
- Be currently unemployed.
- Be available to start the Learnership in May 2016 and attend for the duration of one year
- BEE candidate.
- The individual must be self-motivated.
- In possession of a matric (national Senior certificate)
- Between the age of 21-26 years.
- Excellent English language communication and Maths literacy skills.
- Passionate about customer service and driven to succeed in the travel industry.
- Recent, contactable references.
- Have passion and an interest in the tourism industry and a desire to study further.
- Preference to those who have studied Tourism.
- Experience in working in a customer service environment. (pat time or full time work)
- Reside in Cape Town or Johannesburg with easy access to commute to office and Learnership venue.
- Preference will be given to candidates in possession of a driver’s licence.
How to Apply for Thompson Holidays Learnerships 2016
Send one page CV with copy of ID and National Senior Certificate to HR@thompsons.co.za
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then apply online for the recently announced Thompsons Holiday Jobs available for learners.