The North West Government is offering the Latest Traffic Office Learnership Programme 2017 / 2018 in Mmabatho, South Africa. The candidates looking for Traffic Officer Learnerships 2017 can apply online for the recently announced North West Government Careers and Jobs for learners. The Traffic Officer Jobs for 2017 are rarely available in South Africa, and now you can Apply Online for the Traffic Officer Careers available for learners in South Africa.
The NW Government Learnership Programme 2017 will jump start your career by engaging you under the team of veterans. You will get the required experience in short span of time that will make you able to find more better Traffic Officer Vacancies in near future. The Government Learnerships 2017 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the Govt Learnership Opportunities and forward your application form for the Traffic Officer Learning Programme or Training Programme 2017 in order to become expert in the field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Traffic Officer Career Opportunities before forwarding their job application to the govt recruitment department.
Traffic Officer Learnership 2017 at North West Government: Vacancies
Road Traffic Management (2017 / 18 Learnership)
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate • South African Identity Document
- Age must be between 18 – 35 years
- Valid Driver ’ s License Code B
- SAP S Clearance Certificate
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality
- Copy of both parents pay slips or parent/s affidavit in case o f unemployed parents / guardians
- in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages
- Townships and Small Dorpies (VTSD)
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 , a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details . Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document , and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered .
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from th e South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates must indicate the number of the post / reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted.
- Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limit ed to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
- NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 19 December 2016. TIME: 15h30
How To Apply for Traffic Officer Learnerships 2017: NW Government Jobs for 2017
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x 19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138 / 110 / 111 / 113 , 152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the NW Govt Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2017. Most of people are looking for Government Learning Jobs or Learnership Opportunities, so they should not miss the chance to work at NW Government Sector.