The HomeChoice is offering the Latest Trainee Business Analyst Jobs 2015 in South Africa at FinChoice Business Unit. The Homechoice Careers and Job Opportunities are not rare in South Africa. If you have some good experience as Business Analyst, you may also get Jobs at HomeChoice South Africa after showing your skills in the interview.
Business Analyst Training Programme 2015 has been started by HomeChoice, South Africa, where you can learn a lot of good techniques about the Business Analysis. The Business Analyst Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also get Business Analyst Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future after completing the HomeChoice Traineeship 2015.
The Interested candidates can go through the complete Trainee Business Analyst Job Details and Descriptions before submitting their job application at the recruitment department of HomeChoice / FinChoice in Western Cape, South Africa.
HomeChoice Careers: Trainee Business Analyst Jobs 2015 in Western Cape, South Africa
HomeChoice is looking for a recent graduate to fill the role of Trainee Business Analyst within the FinChoice business unit.
Key Performance Areas
- Responsible to identify various options for potential solutions and to assess these to ensure suitability for both technical and business use
- Responsible to translate and document client requirements
- Provide support and assistance to compile proposals for modified or replacement systems to be presented to the relevant role players
- Administer test schedules and assist with the testing and the sign-off process of completed systems
- Work closely together with programmers and various end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Assist with the implementation of new and approved systems
- Continuously ensure that projects are completed within deadlines and that any rework is limited
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Relevant degree i.e. BSc, BCom or IT Degree
- A general understanding of the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- The ability to integrate and interpret data and information
- Knowledge of a full project development life cycle will be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exposure to Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project would be an added advantageous
Attributes and behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal communication, assertiveness and judgment skills
- Strong planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Performance-driven and results-orientated with a relentless drive to succeed
- The ability to prioritise and multitask within a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with a thorough approach to work
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach
- A solid work ethic and a passion for direct marketing, retail and financial services
How to Apply for Trainee Business Analyst Careers at HomeChoice / FinChoice South Africa
If you want to get Training as Business Analyst in South Africa, then you should join the Latest HomeChoice Careers. The HomeChoice Training Programme is available for those candidates who are willing to become Business Analyst in Future. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can Click here to apply online for the Trainee Business Analyst Jobs in South Africa. HomeChoice is one of the big companies working in South Africa, and the Jobs at HomeChoice are valuable opportunities for you to get better job experience.