The Transnet Group Services is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2015 in South Africa. The Development Economics Graduate Opportunity is available for a candidates in Johannesburg. The Graduate-in-Training Programme 2015 will boost your experience level in short period of time, and you may get more better Jobs and Careers in Future.
Transnet Vacancies and Jobs usually remain available in various areas of South Africa, so you may also avail the Transnet Jobs after completing your Transnet Graduate Jobs 2015. It is also worth mentioning here that you may get various Job Offers in the field of Development Economics after getting the experience certificate from the Transnet, South Africa. The Transnet Careers mostly remain open, and you may also avail these Jobs at Transnet after having good experience as well as valuable expertise in the field. The interested candidates should apply for the Transnet Graduate Opportunity for 2015 after having a look on the details of the job as mentioned below.
Transnet Group Services Vacancies: Development Economics Graduate Programme in South Africa
Transnet Group Services is looking for a Trainee in the Integrated Planning department in Johannesburg.The Graduate-In-Training: Development Economics will provide assistance, input, support etc. under the guidance of the Senior Manager: Stakeholder Relations and Risk Management towards the development of strategic and tactical planning to deliver successful formulation and implementation of economic development initiatives, strategies and policy design thus informing the wider Transnet audience about the Integrated Planning’s vision, mandate, and objectives concerning economic development.
- Research and provide information to support the formulation of local economic and sustainable development strategies as part of on-going implementation of programme related social development plans
- Research and provide input towards the formulation of sustainable business practices and the enhancement of Group Planning’s Body of Knowledge.
- Facilitate social and economic development planning activities within Group Planning’s Integrated Planning in order to ensure sustainable transport infrastructure development planning initiatives.
- Research and provide recommendations on transport infrastructure development and opportunities.
- Participate in related socio-economic impact assessment studies carried out in the programmes and in long term planning activities
- Review results of economic development studies, related agreements and make recommendations from the findings.
- Identify alternatives for converting policy ideas into action plans affecting regional developments, expansion, transportation and related programmes.
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of various economic development programmes and efforts.
- Research and prepare information for internal dissemination including economic, growth, development processes, demographic, population and other relevant information to assist Group Planning in implementing best practise long-term infrastructure development planning
- Assist in the development of a strategy and implementation plan by identifying specific economic, social and environmental issues related to various delivery systems of current and future programmes/projects.
- Monitor legislation and regulations relating to economic development and report findings to the Group Planning team.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree/qualification in economic management sciences/transport development planning is required.
- Post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or exposure to an economic transport planning environment.
- Knowledge of community and economic development theories.
- Previous/some practical exposure to long term economic developmental growth trends.
- Practical exposure to/knowledge of transport development modelling and the inherent socio-economic effects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to write in a variety of formats and demonstrated ability to communicate with confidence in public and at executive levels.
- Progressive competencies in research and analysis of various transport and economic development related content.
- Proven ability to research and provide inputs towards the recommendations of economic development initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as good acumen of transport related developmental activities. Seasoned team player – to contribute as a team member and towards the building of a team.
- Demonstrated analysing, planning and research skills. Proven ability to plan, prioritize tasks and contribute towards the making of effective decisions.
- Highly self-motivated with an outgoing personality and a desire to contribute towards the success of the Integrated Planning team and broader Group Planning objectives.
- Knowledge of transport and development economics theories
- Excellent presentation and computer proficiency
- Business planning and market analysis exposure
- Ability to engage and work within multi-disciplinary teams
- Conceptual and analytical thinker; results focused; emotionally intelligent; and an excellent communicator.
- Good report writing/ written communication and presentation skills
- Data analysis and research skills
- Manages time effectively and goal oriented.
How to Apply for Transnet Graduate Development Programme 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa
Deadline for applications is 24 June 2015. To apply email your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to TCCRecruitment@transnet.net. Please quote this reference # 6002383 in the subject of your email.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should click here to apply online for the recently announced 2015 Graduate Programme at Transnet, South Africa. Transnet Group is one of the famous group of companies working in South Africa, and the Development Economics Training at Transnet can jump start your career by engaging you under the team of experts.