The Transnet is offering the Engineering Graduate Programme 2018-2019 in South Africa. The Transnet Graduate Internships 2018/2019 are available in various areas of South Africa, and you can now avail the Transnet Careers 2018 in order to raise your experience level in short span of time. The Transnet Jobs 2018 are now available for hardworking and talented candidates, so you should not miss the Transnet Vacancies, where you can boost your experience level. The Following Transnet In-Service Traineeships 2018-2019 are available in SA.
- Civil Engineering Graduate Programme 2018
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme 2018
- Industrial Engineering Graduate Training 2018
- Information Technology Graduate Internships 2018
Transnet Traineeships 2018 or Transnet Training Programme 2018-2019 will be helpful for you in providing you valuable experience. The Transnet Internships 2018/2019 will kick start your career and you will get more better Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in near future. Various People are looking for the Transnet Training Jobs 2018-2019, so they have come to the right place. The interested candidates should go through the details of Transnet Graduate Traineeships 2018-2019 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment department of the company.
Transnet Graduate Internship Training Programme 2018: Transnet Graduate Jobs 2018-2019
The purpose of the Engineering Development Programme is:
- To create capacity and ensure proper maintenance and availability of the network through competent employees
- To attract young graduates who align themselves with the Transnet culture charter and delivery promise of on time
- The programme offers TFR engineering personnel an opportunity to develop a career within the organisation.
- It is our desire that our graduates reach their objectives of professional registration (ECSA / Government Certificate of Competency [GCC])
Qualifications & Experience
Employees wishing to apply for the EIT programme must have a BSc/BEng in the following engineering disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light/heavy current; electronics OR telecommunications)
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
Closing Date: 21 March 2018
How To Apply for Transnet In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018-2019
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Transnet, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Transnet Careers available for Engineering Candidates. Transnet is one of the famous and well renowned companies working in South Africa, so the experience with Transnet will be helpful for you in finding better jobs.