The Transnet is offering the Latest Trainee Opportunities in South Africa. Transnet Vacancies and Jobs are available in South Africa for hard working and talented candidates. The Transnet Internships 2015 are available for the people with disabilities. Transnet Vacancies and Careers mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail these Jobs after completing the Transnet Internship Programme 2015.
Various Internships for Disabled People have been announced in South Africa. Now the Transnet South Africa is also offering the Internship Opportunities for the Disabled Candidates. The Transnet Trainee Assistant Programme or Traineeships 2015 are available at Corporate Centre Business Unit. Hence if you are looking for the Transnet Careers or Inernship Jobs for 2015, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Transnet Internship Jobs before forwarding their application to the recruitment department of the company.
Transnet Internships 2015 for Disabled Students / Candidates: Transnet Careers
Transnet invites People with Disabilities from Previously disadvantaged background between the ages of 18 to 35 to participate in a workplace experience programme or internship for a period of 12 Months.The intention is to provide young people with disabilities with developmental opportunities on business and administrative skills within Corporate Centre Business Units or Departments.
- Workplace experience programme or internship for a period of 12 Months.
- The intention is to provide young people with disabilities with developmental opportunities on business and administrative skills within Corporate Centre Business Units or Departments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Unemployed people with Disabilities with a minimum of Grade 12. Computer literate and at least 1 year work experience.
- A Secretarial or Administrative Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must submit a medical certificate confirming their disability
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Computer Literate
- Excellent time management
- Good interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 15 January 2015
How to Apply for Transnet Vacancies 2015 / Transnet Internships for Disabled Students in South Africa
Transnet is one of the famous companies working in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the Latest Transnet Vacancies and Job Opportunities. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may avail the Jobs at Transnet, South Africa after getting the internship completion certificate. If you want to apply, send your Curriculum Vitae to this email address: TCCRecruitment@transnet.net or click here apply online for the Latest Transnet Internships 2015.
Transnet is offering the 12 Months Internship Programme for Disabled Persons. If you are student and living with disability, you should try your luck at Transnet South Africa for the recently announced Internships for Disabled Students.