The Transnet is offering the Latest Young Professional In Training Programme 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Transnet Vacancies and Jobs have also been announced in many categories / fields previously, and now the Transnet Careers are available for those candidates, who are willing to get training experience in the relevant field.
The Transnet Young Professional In Training 2015 will be really helpful for you in near future, when you will get more better Jobs at various companies. The Jobs at Transnet also remain available, and you may avail these opportunities on the base of your training and experience. The Insurance Claim Processing Training Jobs 2015 are available at Transnet, South Africa, and you should avail these opportunities if you are planning to make your career in the field of insurance. Transnet Jobs should be availed by the interested candidates after going through the below mentioned details about the Training Programme for Graduates. The Transnet Graduate Internships 2015 will jump start your career, so don’t miss the opportunity to work at the esteemed South African company.
Transnet Young Professional In-Training Programme 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa
The Young Professionals – In-Training (YPT) role within Group Insurance will focus on the various Insurance and Claims Processes within the different Insurance Portfolios, which include amongst others, Assets All Risk & Business Interruption, Construction Insurance, Injury on Duty, Marine & Aviation & Claims Systems. YPTs will also be exposed to orientation, on-job training, technical, professional development and action-learning initiatives.
Position outputs :
Assets All Risk Programme
- Annual Insurance renewal process
- Active involvement in the risk engineering underwriting surveys to identify risks and exposures
- Claims recoveries on behalf of all Transnet Operating Divisions
- Assets Claims on behalf of all Transnet Operating Divisions
- Risk retention vehicle, rolling stock & other Assets (Aggregate Fund)
- Identify and mitigate strategic, operational and insurance related risks and exposures and identify all control breaches and ensures in conjunction with ODs and Specialist Units closure of such breaches.
- Managing relationships with brokers, legal firms, loss adjusters, insurers both (international and local) Insurance compliance and advice
- Monthly reports and statistics Construction Insurance
- Identification of risks, determination of the appropriate level of risk transfer and secure the optimal coverage for the organisation for all construction activities.
- Collate underwriting information and review coverage specifications from insurance brokers for all new projects.
- Oversee construction insurance placements with regards to terms, conditions and pricing.
- Oversee loss control and claims on all projects.
- Monitor and report on Operating Division and Specialist Unit compliance with insurance and claims process/ procedure for construction risks.
- Advise and consult on pending new projects with regards to budgeting, insurance requirements of various parties as well as mitigating risks.
Third Party Liability Claims, Group Personal Accident Policies
- Management of General Liability claims in terms of the Law of Delict and the General Liability Policy terms and conditions.
- Claims process, including investigation, negotiation and settlement of third party claims
- Inspections in Loco, Attending Courts of Law, Consulting with Attorneys & Witnesses
- Effective management of the Group Personal Accident Policies
- Reporting and statistics
- Communicate insurance and claims handling measures, protocols and standards to all employees at all levels of the organisation
- Transnet Funeral Benefit Scheme
INJURY ON DUTY CLAIMS
- Annual assessment payable to the Compensation Commissioner
- Administration of Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases claims in compliance with the Workmen’s Compensation Fund
- Handling of all correspondence regarding claims and settlement of accounts between injured employees and Operating Divisions, Specialist Units and suppliers.
- Data capturing
- Payment of Medical accounts
- Investigate queries relating to medical accounts
Qualifications & Experience
- LLB, B Proc, BCom (Law) or BCom (Information Systems) qualifications from a recognised South African Tertiary Institution.
- Transnet will only consider applicants that are currently unemployed.
- Insurance & Claims Knowledge
- Magistrate & High Court procedures
- Case law knowledge and application
- Time Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Attention to detail
Closing Date: 10 April 2015
How to Apply for Transnet Young Professional Graduate Internship Programme 2015 in JHB, South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here for the recently announced youth development programme 2015 in South Africa. Transnet is one of the famous companies, and the experience at Transnet Group Services will be helpful for you in future, when you will get various job offers and career opportunities. The Transnet Training Programme will kick start your career and boost your experience level by engaging you under the team of veterans, so don’t miss the chance to be a part of Transnet Group Services.