TWK is offering the Apprenticeship Programme 2014 in Standerton and Mpumalanga, South Africa. This is a latest Learnership Job Opportunity or a Special Training Programme at TWK, where you will learn more about your field. You will also get relevant experience in your desired field.
The Traineeship Programme at TWK is avialable in South Africa in 2014, and it will boost your experience, so have a look on the following job descriptions or Apprenticeship Programme Details and apply before the closing date of programme.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science;
- Grade 10 with N3/4;
- High attention to detail;
- Work effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Participate in negotiating the training plan for the apprenticeship or traineeship
- Follow all of the employer’s lawful instructions immediately;
- Obey all workplace health and safety (including dress and equipment) and code of conduct workplace rules;
- Attend work, perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies negotiated in the training plan;
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Pay tuition and student fees to your training organization (your employer may pay these on your behalf);
- Keep the training record in their possession, and produce it to their employer and/or training organization, when requested;
- Maintain courteous and professional behaviour;
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s or trainee’s possession as a result of the training remains the property of the employer;
- Understand that all information obtained from the employer and given in confidence must be kept confidential.
Location: Standerton, Mpumalanga
How to Apply For TWK Traineeship Programme 2014
If you comply with the apprenticeship requirements and eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online (go to their main site if you’re experiencing problems). So join the Traineeship Programme 2014 at WK and get experience in different fields.