The Unilever South Africa is offering the In-Service Training Programme 2016 in Durban. The Unilever In Service Traineeships 2016 are available in various fields, so you may get valuable experience and good skills while going through the Unilever Training Jobs 2016.
The Unilever Careers usually remain available in, South Africa, so you may also avail the Unilever Jobs in Durban after completing the In-Service Training 2016. The Unilever Jobs 2016 have been announced for hard working and talented candidates, so you should avail the Unilever Vacancies 2016 to boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time.
The Unilever Traineeships 2016 will jump start your career and boost your experience level. The Unilever is one of the famous South African Companies i.e. giving you the training opportunities in Durban, South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete details regarding In-Service Training Programme 2016 before forwarding their Traineeship Application to the concerned department.
Unilever In-Service Training Opportunities 2016 in Durban, South Africa
Core role of In-service Trainees:
- Assisting technologists with innovation / renovation / cost saving opportunities
- Inventory management (ordering of raw materials from factories)
- Sample preparation (formulation development)
- Facilitation of assessment of products (sensory evaluation)
- Sample preparation for consumer research
- Sample preparation for shelf life testing
- Provide technical support for production trials
- Report writing on all tasks delegated
- Analysis of products and raw materials
- Conduct shelf life assessments
- Completing Final Year Degree in – Food Technology / Biotechnology/ Analytical Chemistry ( No outstanding Subjects).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- No dietary restrictions possible due to the nature of this position which requires tasting of all food products
- Driver license (nice to have, not mandatory)
- Candidates with respiratory conditions cannot be considered, for their own safety, due to dust exposure from products
- South Africa work permit needed for non-South Africans
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Closing Date: 11th September 2015
How to Apply for Unilever In Service Traineeship Programme 2016 in Durban
The Unilever Jobs are available for Trainees in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Unilever Training Jobs 2016. The experience at Unilever will be helpful for you, and you may get more better Jobs and Career Offers after completing the Training Programme 2016 at Unilever.