PWC has announced the Latest Vacation Employment 2014 Programme for Accounting Students in various areas of South Africa. The Vacation Employment Programme 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time. If you are looking for experience in your relevant field, you should join the Summer Vacation Employment Programme at PWC by submitting your job application at the earliest possible time.
It is a special Accountant Training Programme 2014, where you will get special training in Accounting field while working in the Accounts Department of PWC, South Africa. The Vacation Employment at PWC can make your career bright, as you will be getting more better Accountant Jobs after successful completion of the Vacation Training Programme 2014 at PWC. The PWC Careers and Jobs usually remain opened, and it is also possible that you may avail PWC Jobs by submitting your application at the recruitment department of PWC. If you are interested, then you should have a look on the details of PWC Vacation Employment Programme 2014 available for students in accounting and commerce fields.
PWC Careers: Summer Vacation Employment Programme 2014 for Accounting Students in South Africa
Why not get your career going with an early start at PwC? Our Vacation programmes for Accounting students often lead to training contracts. You have a great opportunity to make sure of your future right now.
Why join PwC
PwC is a leading firm which provides professional services all over the world. In other words, we offer you endless professional opportunities. We draw on the knowledge and skills of more than 161 000 of our people in 154 countries
Vacation programmes or “Vac” programmes are offered twice a year in all our major offices. They happen once in June/July and again between November and February. Vac programmes offer you real-life work experience. You can actually see and feel what it’s like to work for a professional services firm. It’s an interesting interactive programme.
Who can apply for Vacation Employment?
Any student who is studying for a BCom in Accounting, a B Compt, a Bachelor of Accountancy, or a Business Science degree leading to a qualification as a CA (SA) at any southern African university accredited by SAICA. Vacation work is a great opportunity for you to learn more about PwC and to experience our culture first hand.
- Vacation employment is an opportunity to learn more about being a Tax Consultant.
- It is an interesting interactive program, the goal of which is to experience what it is a trainee tax consultant does.
- The 3 day program will equip you with greater knowledge of the firm; it is an informative and memorable experience!
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Must be studying towards a Bachelor degree in the law and Accounting streams.
- Students may apply for vacation employment from the third year of their undergraduate studies, preferably after having completed tax as a subject or as an elective.
- Students who are studying towards the Honors in Taxation may also apply.
- Students at university must obtain consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year.
Must have the following skills/competencies:
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Students may apply for vacation work at any time during their undergraduate studies.
- Students must have obtained consistent passes in all subjects.
How to Apply for Vacation Employment 2014 at PWC, South Africa
- Kimberly – Apply Online (Deadline: 30 April 2014)
- Bloemfontein – Apply Online (Deadline: 30 April 2014)
- Cape Town – Apply Online (Deadline: 30 May 2014)
- Cape Town – Apply Online (Dealine: 31 May 2014)
- East London – Apply Online (Deadline: 13 June 2014)
- Johannesburg – Apply Online (Deadline: 30 April 2014)
- Port Elizabeth – Apply Online (Deadline: 14 November 2014)
- Pretoria – Apply Online (Deadline: 30 April 2014)
- Stellenbosch – Apply Online (Deadline: 31 May 2014)
- Worcester – Apply Online (Deadline: 31 May 2014
- Robertson – Apply Online (Deadline: 31 May 2014)
- Paarl – Apply Online (Deadline: 31 May 2014)
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by PWC, you should submit your employment application for PWC Jobs in Summer Vacations. The Programme will be started in June and ended in July 2014, hence you should best utilize your summer vacations if you are studying accounts.