Volvo Trucks is offering the Sales Graduate Programme 2016 in Roslyn, South Africa. The Sales Internships 2016 have been announced by various companies, and now the company has also come up with the Sales Graduate Internship Programme 2016. The Volvo Trucks Careers for 2016 are available for inters, where they can easily optimize their experience level and expertise in short span of time.
Volvo Trucks Internships 2016 will jump start your career and give you more better Sales Jobs in near future. The Volvo Trucks Jobs may also be available for you after having good experience in the marketing and sales field. The Volvo Trucks Graduate Programme 2016 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting better Sales Careers or Volvo Trucks Vacancies after getting experience certificate from the company. The Sales and Marketing Jobs usually remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail the Sales Careers right after completion of Summer Internships 2016.
Volvo Trucks Sales Graduate Programme 2016: Sales Internships in South Africa
Volvo Group Trucks Sales is responsible for sales and marketing of trucks branded Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack and UD worldwide. Volvo Group Trucks Sales is also responsible for the joint venture relationship between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. With Volvo Group Trucks Sales you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
The Main Purpose of the Job is
To assist the Trucks Sales department with administration of Demo vehicles
This position will report to the Sales Support Manager
- To ensure that “New Vehicle Request” form is completed and signed off for new Demo’s
- Organise “Tracking system” to be installed before demo leave UD premises / Load Warranty Activations
- Organise COF and Registration of all Demo’s
- Organise with Dealer Network for services of demo vehicles and keep track of service history on all demo’s.
- Keep track of all movements on demo’s, adding service history.
- No demo’s allowed to move before all paperwork in place, etc. signed Indemnity and Insurance.
- Renewals of licence for demo vehicles.
- Disposal Authorisation to be completed and signed off when demo is sold.
- Original documents to be forwarded to dealer network when released.
- Do all Coding on invoices send to India on SAP systems.
- Once invoices appear on SAP – approve and forward to Managers for approval.
- Compile Actual VS Target Reports.
- Ordering of stationary.
- M&M booklets to be collected on the 25th of each month.
- Grade 12, or equivalent (essential)
- National Diploma (1 year)
Job related Skills
- Good with Administration
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel and Word)
- Planning & Co-coordinating
- Detailed focus
- Customer orientation
- Planning and Organising
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Closing Date: 18 November 2015
How to Apply for Volvo Trucks Internship Programme 2016: Graduate Internships in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Internships at Volvo Trucks, South Africa. The Summer Internship Programmes for 2016 have been announced by various companies, but you should prefer the Volvo Trucks Internship Opportunities available in Roslyn.