Western Cape Government is offering the Latest Training Programme 2014 in the welding and Electrical Field. Electrical Training Programme 2014 at Western Cape Government can kick start your career by boosting your experience in short span of time. Electrical and Welding fields need good training and valuable experience to make you expert. So you should join the Western Cape Government Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 to get more better job opportunities and career offers from various other companies working in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Programme before submitting their application for Apprenticeship Jobs at Western Cape Government.
The Welding Training Programme 2014 can also give you better and professional experience in the field. So if you are becoming a Welder, you should also have a look on the details of job before going through the recruitment process of Western Cape Govt.
Welding and Electrical Training Programme 2014 at Western Cape Government in South Africa
The Western Cape Government is inviting suitably qualiﬁed applicants to apply for an Apprentice Training opportunity in the Electrical trade in the Eden region and Welding trade in the West Coast region, respectively
- Applicants must be in good health and be prepared to undergo a medical examination
- Applicants have to participate in numeracy, literacy and interest testing before the ﬁnal selection will be made
- Selected applicants may be required to work on a construction site as part of the selection process for a period of 2 – 3 months
- Successful applicants must be willing to travel and work at various sites within the Western Cape
- Successful applicants must be willing to commit to a 3 – 4 year training programme
Theoretical and institutional practical; practical training on site, application of health and safety regulations; maintenance of work areas and undertaking of administrative tasks.
- Matric/Technical Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics as a passed subject
- Persons who are in possession of a relevant N2 or NCV level 4 Certiﬁcate are also eligible to apply
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35
Closing Date: 13 June 2014 at 16:00
Reference Numbers: APR – P1 Electrical (Eden) and APR – P2 Welding (West Coast)
To view the comprehensive advertisements and how to apply, please click on the links below to visit the Western Cape Government website. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you should apply Online in your relevant field by going through the official site of Western Cape Government.
These Apprenticeship Training Programmes at Western Cape Government will be helpful for you, as you will get a lot more benefits after completing the Electrical and Welding Training Jobs 2014 available in South Africa.