Khanya Aicdd is offering the Youth Professional Development Programme 2014 in South Africa. The 2014 YPDP available at Khanya Aicdd, South Africa will kick start your career and give you the relevant experience in your field.
Khanya Acidd (African Institute for Community Driven Development) is offering the Graduate Development Programme 2014 that will boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time, and you will be getting more better job opportunities and career offers from various big companies working in South Africa.
You can also say it a special Vacation Work Training Programme 2014, where you can optimize your skills and experience. The 2014 Youth Development Programme at Khanya Aicdd, South Africa is available for hard working candidates, so you should have a look on the details of Youth Professional Training Programme 2014 before submitting your application.
Khanya Aicdd Professional Youth Development Programme 2014 in South Africa
Khanya-aicdd (African Institute for Community-driven Development) welcomes applications to our 2014 Young Professional Development Programme (YPDP). The programme aims to provide experience to young professionals in the realm of participatory development; providing opportunities to develop new skills in Sustainable Livelihoods Approaches and Participatory Approaches to development.
Khanya-‐aicdd (African Institute for Community-driven Development) is a non-profit organisation that works with partners to transform development systems to support the livelihoods of poor people in Africa.
After 3 previous programmes involving 20 candidates from across the African continent, Khanya-aicdd seeks to recruit participants for the Young Professional Development Programme (YPDP) 2014, based in Johannesburg.
s part of a team, participants will work with experienced colleagues in participatory planning to develop and implement processes of community-based planning, activities to strengthen local livelihoods and economies and embark on research. Participants should have interest in either facilitation or research.
This is a year-long learning programme with a very basic stipend. In partnership with Oxfam.
- Exposure to and application of community based planning, sustainable livelihoods
- approaches and sustainable local economic development
- Facilitation of creative and interactive learning events
- Social facilitation with relevant stakeholders;
- Work on livelihoods support programmes;
- Project development and management;
- Participatory research projects.
- Documentation (using video, audio and text)
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria:
- Masters Graduates in either social sciences, development studies, anthropology, policy studies, town and regional planning or equivalent, OR graduates with a minimum of two years work experience in participatory processes, sustainable livelihoods work or local economic development
- Experience of project/programme development and management
- Interest, experience and commitment to participatory methodologies and engagement with communities on spatial, social, economic and environmental aspects
- Commitment to working under challenging conditions to make a difference.
- Work experience and confidence in writing reports and developing presentations; NB: No candidates involved in on-going full-time studies will be considered.
- Participants must have rights to live and work in South Africa.
Successful candidates will gain valuable experience being part of an innovative team on Community-driven development and sustainable livelihoods and will be equipped to really make a difference to community-driven development in Africa.
Closing Date: 15th May, 2014.
Starting date: June 2014 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Youth Professional Development Programme YPDP 2014 at Khanya Aicdd
To apply, submit a CV and Application Form to: email@example.com
You can Download The Application Form by Clicking Here.
Given the volume of applications, the motivational statements in the Application Form are a crucial element in the selection process. It contains 2 sections:
A short suitability statement: which should clearly showcase the appropriateness of the candidate and A short statement on the candidate’s perspective on key developmental challenges confronting Africa and possible responses to these that they would favour.
You can apply online for the recently announced Khanya Aicdd Youth Professional Development Programme in South Africa in a condition if you comply with the eligibility criteria.