Liberty Life is offering the Latest Actuarial Bursaries 2017 in South Africa. The Liberty Bursary Programme is available for hard working students, so they should not waste their time here and there, and forward their bursary application form at the first convenient. Actuarial Bursary Programme 2017 will make your study time more reliable by managing your educational finance. Actuarial Sciences Bursaries are rarely available in South Africa, and Liberty Life Bursaries have come up with the opportunity for Actuarial Sciences Students.
Liberty Careers or Liberty Life Jobs mostly remain available in South Africa, and now the company has announced the Bursary Scheme for 2017. Now you can avail the Liberty Bursaries 2017 in the field of Actuarial Sciences.
Actuarial Sciences Bursaries 2017 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions as mentioned below.
Actuarial Sciences Bursary Programme 2017: Liberty Life Bursaries in South Africa
Liberty, a leading financial services group that provides investment, is offering bursaries for full-time study of Actuarial Science at various tertiary institutions. Applicants must show the ability to innovate and share our passion for people; thus maintaining our competitive advantage.
Successful applicants are expected to do a minimum amount of vacation work during the June and December holidays at Liberty Life’s Head Office in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student’s academic performance and are renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit, but preference is given to black (African, Coloured and Indian) applicants
- Excellent overall results including a distinction for higher grade mathematics.
- A minimum of two distinctions (including mathematics) if higher grade physical science is one of the incumbent’s subjects.
- A minimum of four distinctions (including mathematics) if physical science is not one of the incumbent’s subjects.
- At tertiary level, students must maintain continuous excellence in academic performance in all subjects.
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various Olympiads, etc are an added advantage.
- Tuition fees are paid for each academic year of study and reviewed annually based on academic performance.
- Residence fees/subsistence allowance is paid for shared accommodation at a university residence.
- A monthly subsistence allowance is paid if the student chooses not to live at the university residence.
- A book allowance is paid annually for the purchase of textbooks.
- First year students qualify for a calculator allowance. Applications are open to all students regardless of the year of study. Once approved, the bursar will enter into an agreement with Liberty Life that will be renewed annually
All bursars are obliged to complete a period of employment for every year of sponsorship. The standard employment contract will be entered into once studies are completed.
Closing Date: 31 August 2016
How to Apply for Actuarial Bursaries 2017: Liberty Bursaries
If you meet the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, You should Click here to apply online for Liberty Life Bursaries in South Africa. If you are studying Actuarial Sciences, you should avail these Bursaries.