The Old Mutual is offering the Latest Actuarial Science Bursaries 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Old Mutual Bursary Programme 2015 is available for the students studying Actuarial Sciences. Bursaries 2016 will be helpful for you while your study time, as the Old Mutual South Africa will easily manage your educational expenses. After availing the Actuarial Bursaries 2015, you will be able to study with more ease and reliability. The Old Mutual Bursaries 2015 have been announced previously, and now the company is offering the Latest Bursary Schemes 2016 for the hard working and talented candidates.
The Actuarial Science Bursaries 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates. The Old Mutual Group is one of the famous group of companies working in South Africa, and it will pay for your educational expenses after granting you Bursary Award. So you should not waste your time and get full advantage of the Available Bursaries for 2015 at Old Mutual Group South Africa. The interested candidates should forward their bursary application form after having a look on the details as mentioned below.
Actuarial Science Bursaries 2016 at Old Mutual South Africa: Latest Bursary Programmm
If you love numbers and think you have what it takes to be an actuary then we have an offer for you! Old Mutual offers Actuarial Science bursaries to study at the University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University.The Actuarial Bursary Programme offers you and other young South Africans the opportunity to develop an actuarial care.
Take a minute to answer a few questions
- Are you dedicated and self-driven?
- Are you a maths whiz?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you like a challenge?
- Do you have that x-factor that sets you apart from all others?
If you answered “Yes” to the questions then you’re half way to becoming a recognised top-earning professional! The other half requires hard work and dedication.
Just take a look at what the University of Cape Town and Stellenbosch University bursary covers:
- All tuition.
- Accommodation with meals.
- General and book allowance.
- Travel allowance (where applicable).
- Incentives for good performance.
- Academic and emotional support.
- Good networking opportunities.
- Vacation work from second year.
After your studies you can enjoy:
- Guaranteed employment after university.
- One-on-one mentoring by an experienced qualified actuary.
- In-house rotation programme exposing you to professional development across all areas.
- Working with acknowledged industry-leading experts in different fields, shaping South Africa’s financial future!
What you need to qualify
- You need Mathematics with a strong A-plus result and A’s and B’s for the rest of your matric subjects.
- Preference will be given to Black South African learners i.e. African, Coloured, Indian and Chinese learners that are South African citizens by birth or descent (as per the definition of Black designated groups in the Employment Equity Act).
Applications close on: 30 May 2015
How to Apply for Old Mutual Bursaries for Actuarial Sciences Students in South Africa:
If you qualify for the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest Actuarial Bursary Programme 2015 available at Old Mutual Group South Africa. The Actuarial Bursaries for 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the chance, and forward your bursary programme application form at the concerned department of Old Mutual, SA.