Latest Admin Internships 2014 are available at Sanlam in Durban, Gauteng, and Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Sanlam Careers in Administration Section are available, and you can avail these internship opportunities 2014 by submitting your application at the recruitment department of Sanlam, South Africa.
Admin Internship Programme 2014 at Sanlam can boost your career by providing you good Administration Experience and Expertise. Hence if you are looking to work at the Admin Section of Sanlam, you should get training through Admin Internship Jobs at Sanlam available in different areas of South Africa.
It is also pertinent to mention here that after completing the Sanlam Internships 2014 in Admin Department, you may get more better administration jobs and career offers from various other big companies working in South Africa. So you should not miss the chance for Admin Internship Jobs at Sanlam. Sanlam Careers for 2014 are also available in different sections, and you can go to their official site for more information and details. But if you are inexperienced persons, you should apply for the Sanlam Internships in Gauteng, Durban and Port Elizabeth to get experience in your relevant field. You should have a look on the details of Admin Internship Programme 2014 before submitting your application for Sanlam Jobs 2014 in South Africa.
Sanlam Careers 2014: Admin Internship Opportunities in South Africa
Sanlam Personal Finance division is looking for graduates to become Administration interns in Durban, Port Elizabeth and Gauteng (Lynnwood, Boksburg and Roodepoort).
Sanlam is a leading financial services group in South Africa. Sanlam is committed to enhance the growth, development and empowerment of unskilled indiviuduals in South Africa.
The key responsibilities for this position will be:
- Office and telephone administration
- Typing of documents
- Client liaison
- Travel arrangements and diary management
- Organising meetings, functions, presentations and conferences
- Other additional ad hoc tasks as per business requirements
Applicants must be:
- Be a South African citizen
- Not older than 30 years of age
- Currently be unemployed for the last 6 months and not studying – part time or full time.
- Be in posession of a Matric Certificate and a 3 year National Diploma in one of the following:
- – Financial Management/Accounting/Bookkeeping
- – Legislative Compliance/Mercantile Law/Other legal subjects
- – Selling and/or customer realtionships
- – Marketing skills
- – Business administration(General or specific)
- Good client service orientation
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
- Confidence and performance orientated
How to Apply for Sanlam Jobs in South Africa: Admin Internships 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Sanlam, South Africa, you may apply online for the latest jobs and careers available at Sanlam. Sanlam Admin Internship Programme 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time. Hence you should not miss the opportunity to work at Sanlam. So submit your internship job application at the earliest time to get started as Sanlam Intern.