Algoa FM is offering the Internship Programme 2014 in Audio, Video, Finance and Graphic Design field. These Algoa Internship Jobs and Careers can boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time.
Algoa FM Internship Programme 2014 is available in South Africa, and the internship has been announced by the Algoa FM Jobs Department. It is also expected that after completing the Audio and Video Internship Jobs, you will get more better job opportunities in near future. If you are related to Finance and graphic designing field, you should have a look on the Finance Internship Programme 2014 and Graphic Design Internships in South Africa.
Algoa FM South Africa has announced the 2014 Internship Programme especially for those candidates, who are very much serious in learning something special in their relevant field. So you should have a look on the following advert to apply for the Algoa FM Jobs, Internships and other careers.
Algoa FM Internshipo Programme 2014
Fields: Audio and Video, Finance, Graphic Design
ALGOA FM invites applications from unemployed graduates who are interested in participating in our internship programme.
The interns will be based in our PE offices for a period of 12 months.
AUDIO AND VIDEO PRODUCTION PROGRAMME
Production Engineering Qualification
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be exposed to the following:
- Internal audio and video production facilities and techniques
- External video camera work
- Editing Audio and Videos
- Producing short videos for content purposes
- Willingness to learn
- Creative thinking
- Hands on approach to all technical aspects
- Able to handle work pressure
- A valid driver’s licence will be advantageous.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
NDIP/BTECH Graphic Design
The successful candidate will be exposed to the following aspects:
- Producing Internal graphic designs
- Implementing best practice design techniques
- Practical experience in various programmes
- Being able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
- Able to work on the following programmes : photoshop, illustrator, Indesign
BCOMM / BTECH / NDIP QUALIFICATION – FINANCE
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
The internship focus will be general admin accountant as well as human resources
- Exposure to processing of accounting records using Pastel accounting system
- Debtors and Creditors Administration
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Processing of BBBEE supporting documents
- Personnel Administration
- Radio advertising billing and invoicing systems
- Good administration skills
- Knowledge of the Pastel Accounting System
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy
- Communicates clearly
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
- Desire and potential to learn
How to Apply for Algoa FM Internship Opportunities
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to the HR Manager by e-mail: [email protected]` or fax 041 583 5555
Algoa FM is an equal opportunity employer and will give preference to applications from the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Programme.
Applicants not contacted within one week of the closing date please consider your applications as having been unsuccessful. Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the Algao FM Internship Opportunities 2014 in South Africa in the fields of Finance, Graphic Designing, Audio and Video. Algoa FM Careers and Job opportunities should be availed in South Africa.