Closing Date: 28 february 2019
An internship is a good way to obtain practical working experience, corporate exposure, and knowledge in your chosen field of study; Experience is key for applying for jobs in the future. Bankmed Internship Programme
The Intern will be assigned for a period of 2 months in each of the Bankmed business units to obtain maximum exposure to the business.
The Intern will work alongside our most successful teams in order to gain working experience and acquire new skills.
To apply for this internship programme, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Generalist Management); and or
- Completed bachelor’s degree from accredited university/university of technology with a minimum pass rate of 65%, graduating in the following fields: Bachelor of Commerce, General Management, Marketing, Business Management, Finance, Communications.
- Bankmed will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as involvement with leadership activities on campus.
- Preferably no previous work experience.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Skills).
- Candidate must be an RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
- Candidate must give regard to the location of Bankmed’s offices and be able to arrive at work on time.
Desired Aptitude and Skills
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking stance.
- Strong analytical thinking ability.
- Ability to work independently as well as operate in a team.
- High learning aptitude/capacity and mental agility.
- Leadership aptitude.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to work under Pressure.
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org