The South African National Blood Service is offering the Latest Blood Bank Training Programme 2016/2017 for Trainee Technologist and Technician at the Pelononi Blood Bank in Bloemfontein, South Africa. The Blood Bank Trainee Technician and Trainee Technologist will go through the special training process, and learn more about the blood bank services and equipments.
The SANBS Vacancies and Job Opportunities mostly remain available in South Africa. It is worth mentioning here that you may get Jobs in Blood Bank after getting the training at SANBS, South Africa. The SANBS Jobs and Career Offers may also be availed by those candidates, who will get training certificate from the SANBS. When you are dealing with blood bank equipment, you should have some valuable experience about the apparatuses. So if you are interested in SANBS Training Programme 2017, you should submit your traineeships application form at the recruitment department of the South African National Blood Service.
Blood Bank Training Course / Traineeships 2017 at SANBS: Jobs
The South African National Blood Service has an opportunity for a Trainee Technicians and Technologists in Parktown, Johannesburg. The incumbent will be responsible to perform routine testing functions in the blood bank including but not limited to, compatibility, postnatal and preliminary transfusion reaction investigations.
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve Operational Objectives and Targets within area.
- Accomplish Instrument and Laboratory Maintenance objectives in accordance with SOP specifications.
- Achieve Quality compliance in accordance with SOP specifications.
- Ensure general functions have been carried out within specified time frames.
- Trainee Technician ? Grade 12 with Mathematics and one other science subject and/or Laboratory Assistant Learnership
- Trainee Technologist ? Diploma in Biomedical Technology
Job Specific Requirements:
- Overtime as and when required
- Night shift and weekend duties as rostered
- Occasional local and national travel
- General physical health and reasonable endurance and mobility
- Detail conscious
- Proficient eye-sight
- Person cannot be colour blind
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Planning, Organising and monitoring
Closing Date:?03 August 2016
How to Apply for SANBS Jobs / Careers / Blood Bank Training Jobs 2016-2017
If you are looking for the Blood Bank Jobs / Trainee Technician / Trainee Technologist Jobs, you have come to the right place. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria provided by the SANBS, you should Click here to apply online for the New SANBS Traineeship Jobs 2017. The Blood Bank Jobs may also be available in different hospitals or clinics of South Africa, so the blood bank training will be helpful for you in getting more better Jobs in Blood Banks.