The Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc is offering the Law Bursaries 2015 / 2016 in South Africa. The Law Bursary Programme 2015 / 2016 is available for law Students in South Africa. The Law Studies Bursaries Funds have been allocated by the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr, and several students will get these opportunities successfully.
The Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries for 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates in South Africa. Bursaries for Law Students are rare in South Africa, so the students studying law should avail these bursaries 2016 at the first convenient. The details about the Law Bursaries 2016 are written below, so you should carefully read the requirements and eligibility criteria before forwarding your bursary application form.
2015 / 2016 Bursaries for Law Students in South Africa; Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary Programme
The Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary is awarded on an annual basis.
Applications for bursaries close on 1 September each year (in respect of bursaries for the following/next academic year).
To be considered for a bursary, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
- be enrolled as a full-time student at a South African university for the LLB degree (at undergraduate or postgraduate level) and
- complete the prescribed bursary application form and submit all supporting documentation before the deadline.
Please take note that:
Each application for a bursary is considered on its own merit taking into account the financial merit of the application as well as the following factors:
- academic performance and
- proven excellence in any other field.
The successful candidate will be required to –
- provide updated academic results and progress reports if and when required;
- attend one of the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr vacation programmes for law students and
- agree to a right of first refusal with regard to articles of clerkship.
How to Apply for Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Law Bursaries 2015 / 2016
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Law Bursary Schemes 2015 / 2016. For more information about this bursary, please contact us: [email protected] or [email protected]
If you want to apply online for the Available Bursaries for Law Students, you should Download The Application Form and submit it in duly filled form. The Law Bursaries for 2016 will give you financial assistance, and you will become able to study with more ease.