The Clicks has announced the 2016 Contact Centre Learnerships in South Africa. The people looking for Contact Centre Consultant Jobs can apply for the Contact Centre Learnership 2016 in order to get required experience in the Call Centre field. The Clicks Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the Clicks Careers after completing the Call Centre Learnerships 2016. The Call Centre or Contact Centre Jobs may also be available for you after having good and valuable experience. Various Learnerships in Western Cape have been announced, and you can avail these Opportunities.
The Clicks Learnerships 2016 will make you able to get more better Contact Centre Careers in near future, so you should not miss the Learnership Opportunities available at Clicks, South Africa. The Contact Centre Learning Programme 2016 will make you able to get more better Contact Centre Vacancies in near future. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Clicks Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department of Clicks South Africa.
Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2016 at Clicks, SA
The Clicks group is looking for unemployed persons from various communities, interests and appropriate qualification to enter into a National Certificate in Contact Centre (NQF Level 2). The learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a National Certificate in Call Centre Support which is NQF level 2 qualifications. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Contact Centre environment. This opportunity is based in the Western Cape.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Conducting themselves as employees of Clicks Group according to Company values
- Attending classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership
- Acquiring knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA
- Completing logbooks for work-based learning
- Achieving the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the Contact Centre Environment
- Demonstrating skills in using the company’s systems
- Showing understanding of the operational processes
- Completed Grade 12 Certificate
- Currently Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Relating and Networking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Working with People
- Learning and Researching
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Good communication skills
Closing Date: 25 May 2016
How to Apply for Contact Centre Learnerships 2016 at Clicks: Jobs and Careers in SA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Contact Centre Consultant Learnership 2016. The Contact Centre Jobs are available for learners / inters, so they should get full advantage of the learning programme.