The BMW is offering the Corporate Planning Internship Programme 2017 in Rosslyn, Pretoria, South Africa. The BMW Careers usually remain available / vacant in SA, and you may also avail the BMW Jobs for 2017 at BMW South Africa. The BMW Internships 2017 will jump start your career by engaging you under the team of experts. The BMW Internship Jobs are available at Corporate Planning Department in Pretoria, so you should not miss the Corporate Planning Internship Opportunities in order to raise your experience level.
If you are looking for Corporate Planning Jobs or Corporate Planning Careers, you have come to the right place, as the BMW Internship Programme 2017 has been announced for hard working and talented candidates. You may avail the BMW Vacancies after completing the Corporate Planning Internships 2017. The Corporate Planning Vacancies will be available for you after having valuable experience in the relevant field. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment department.
Corporate Planning Internships 2017 at BMW South Africa: BMW Vacancies in Pretoria SA
BMW has an internship position available within its Corporate Planning Department in Rosslyn (Pretoria). The department is responsible for Corporate Planning and local strategy, cross divisional projects as well as supporting the business with strategic analysis of national and international competitive and institutional environments, target development and management.This internship must be completed full-time over 6 months and can begin as early as 01 April 2017.
Major responsibilities and tasks
- Managing local strategy formulation/revision and implementation processes.
- Facilitating a wide range of cross divisional projects, covering all functions.
- External positioning of BMW South Africa: Liaison, Communication and Co-ordination with internal and external parties
- Analysis of National and International competitive and institutional environments to ensure consistency with the medium and long term planning for BMW Group activities in South Africa.
- Target and B-BBEE Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Proven Business and Analytical skills and experience
- Highly Analytical, Strategic and conceptual skills.
- Intrinsically motivated
- High motivation and entrepreneurial orientation.
- Able to identify and handle conflicts
- Results Oriented
- Age Max. 24 years at beginning of Internship (Visa Purposes)
- Both English and German languages are required.
How to Apply for Corporate Planning Internship Programme 2017: BMW Internships in SA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should forward your application at: [email protected]. The BMW Careers for 2017 are available for interns, so you should avail the Internship Training Jobs to raise your experience level in the field of Corporate Planning.