The CSIR is offering the Internship Programme 2016 / 2017 in Pretoria, South Africa. CSIR (Council For Scientific and Industrial Research) has announced the Latest Internships 2016-2017 in Global Change and Eco-System Dynamics fields, where you can easily optimize your skills and knowledge. The CSIR Careers mostly remain available for talented candidates, and you may also avail the Jobs at CSIR South Africa after completing the CSIR Internship Programme 2016 / 2017.
The CSIR Jobs are available for Interns in Pretoria, South Africa, and you should not miss these Internship Opportunities. The CSIR Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the CSIR Internships 2016, so you should forward your internship job application at the first convenient. Various 2016 Internships in Pretoria have been announced by different companies, but you should prefer the CSIR Internship Jobs, as they can easily boost your experience level in short span of time. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of CSIR Internship Programme 2016 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department of company.
CSIR Internship Programme 2016: Graduate Internships in Pretoria
Under supervision, the Intern will assist with the following:
- Install, test and operating of equipment’s in the field;
- Download and process datasets from remote sites;
- Perform general administrative tasks including procuring of components.
- A Honours degree in physical science with at least one year of technical experience working with the installation and operation of environmental monitoring equipment, preferably eddy covariance measurements;
- Demonstrate capacity to calibrate, solve problems on advanced instrumentation, and analyse and report on data;
- Must have an interest and awareness in the environment, ocean and ecosystem technology will be advantageous;
- Must have a driver’s license and willing to undertake long distance field trips on a regular basis, amounting to about five days a month, and should be prepared to work at heights, and in remote areas which may have wild animals.
Closing Date: 04 May 2016
How to Apply for CSIR Internship Opportunities in South Africa
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to [email protected] with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship: Reference No: 306487).
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
The CSIR Jobs and Careers have been announced for Interns in 2016, where a lot of candidates will go through the special training course. The CSIR Internships will jump start your career, and you will get the required experience while working under the team of experts.