CSIR is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2014 in South Africa. The CSIR Department of Landward Sciences has announced the Internships 2014 for those candidates, who have obtained Diploma or BTech Degree in Engienering.
CSIR is offering the 5 Landward Sciences Internships 2014 available within the DPSS. The Landward Sciences Internship Jobs at CSIR are really helpful in boosting your experience in the science field. The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research has announced the latest jobs, careers and vacant posts in South Africa, where a lot of students will join the internship jobs and Learnerships in Landward Sciences and other department.
After completing the CSIR Landward Sciences Internships 2014, you will get more better job opportunities and career offers for 2014 in South Africa. Hence you should have a look on the following Internship Programme that is available at CSIR.
CSIR Landward Sciences Internships 2014
The CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
The CSIR Defence, Peace, Safety and Security (DPSS) unit provides a national defence, science and technology capacity, and also provides knowledge, advice and solutions in the area of defence and in matters of national security. Specifically, it aims to provide a defence evaluation and research capacity for the Departments of Defence and Military Veterans.
About the internships:
The Landward Sciences (LS) competency area has five internship opportunities for:
- Applitronic and
- Electronic engineers.
These internship opportunities will provide a broad variety of engineering and research support in terms of:
- Computational modelling and simulation, fabrication, measurement
- Signal / data processing and report compilation in mobility, injury bio-mechanics
- equipment maintenance and materials (high-strain rate characteristics and performance)
The successful candidates will also be required to render support in terms of:
- Occupational health and safety compliance,
- Project management of tasks, etc.
- These responsibilities will be executed under the mentorship of experienced engineers and researchers to maximise the job experience.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Applicable National Diploma or BTech degree.
- Basic CAD ( e.g. Sold Edge / Works / AutoCAD).
- Computational modelling experience (PATRAN / NASTRAN / Solid Works / Edge).
- Completed P1 and P2 training.
- At least confidential security-level clearance.
Closing date: 31 January 2014
How to Apply for CSIR Internship Programme 2014 in Landward Sciences
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by the CSIR, you should Click here to apply online for CSIR Landward Sciences Internship jobs 2014 in South Africa. Hence the CSIR Internship Opportunities can boost your experience and career in short span of time, and you should not miss the opportunity to work at CSIR.