The Guardrisk Insurance Company is offering the Data Capturer Learnership 2016 at Admed Operation, Sandton, South Africa. The Data Capturing Learnership Programme 2016 will boost your experience level in data capturing field in short span of time, and you will get more better Data Capturer Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future.
Guardrisk Insurance Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Guardrisk Insurance Vacancies after completing the Data Capturer Learnerships 2016. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also find the Guardrisk Insurance Careers after having good experience in the field of Data Capturing. The Guardrisk Insurance Learnership Programme 2016 will be helpful for you in raising your experience and expertise levels. So you should not miss the Latest Learnerships 2016 / 2017 available at Guardrisk Insurance, South Africa. The Data Capturing Careers and Vacancies will be available for you in future, so you should apply online for the recently announced Guarrisk Careers. The details about the Learnership Jobs are appended below.
Data Capturing Learnership 2016 in South Africa: Guardrisk Learnerships
Guardrisk Allied Products and Services invites applications for a Data Capturer Learnership at their Admed Operation in Sandton.
- Data capturing in respect of medical gap Short Term Insurance Products.
- Ensuring that the principles and outcomes of TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) are practised and achieved in all duties performed and services provided to Admed customers.
The Guardrisk Group is the world’s largest specialist cell captive insurance group of its kind and is the leading alternative risk transfer provider in South Africa comprising a short-term insurer, life insurer and an underwriting manager (binder holder)
- At least a matric qualification with a pass in the subject of typingor computer science
- Basic computer skills (MS Office suite)
- At least 6 months’ administration / information capturing experience
The incumbent will be responsible for
- Receiving of new applications and claims and where applicable, queries via e-mail and facsimile
- Accurately and completely capturing of new applications and pre-capturing of new claims onto MAGPI on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt
- Interacting with customers telephonically or via e-mail in respect of incomplete / incorrect personal details on application forms or claim forms
- Responding to queries received on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt
- Ensuring a high level of customer service when liaising with individual and corporate customers, intermediaries, binder holders and colleagues
- Managing of difficult and / or irate customers in a courteous, polite and calm manner
- Where requested, providing support to the front line team for inbound call overflows, query handling, complaints handling and mailbox coordination
- Ensuring that the principles of TCF are delivered across every function performed, with a specific focus on the achievement of TCF Outcome 6 (Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint)
- Ability to capture data with speed and accuracy
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate with strong typing capability
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Disciplined and reliable
- Adaptability and willing to go the extra mile where necessary
- Organized and focused
- Results and solutions driven
- Good communication skills and ability to professionally manage customers
- A team player
Closing Date: 03 June 2016
How to Apply for Data Capturer Learnership Jobs 2016 at Guardrisk SA.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Click Here to apply online for the Latest Data Capturing Careers for learners. The Data Capturing or Data Analyzing fields always need valuable experience to make you Data expert, so you should not miss these opportunities available at Guardrisk Insurance.