The Department of Transport is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa. The Internships 2015 are available in various fields as mentioned below. The Transport Department of South Africa is offering these opportunities for those candidates who are willing to join a Government Internship Programme 2015.
The Dept of Transport Vacancies and Careers usually remains vacant, and you may also avail these career offers and employment opportunities after getting experience through the dept of transport internships 2015. It is pertinent to mention here that you may also get Jobs at Dept of Transport South Africa. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Internship Jobs before submitting their job application at the recruitment dept of the South African Dept of Transport.
Department of Transport Offers Latest Internships 2015: New Vacancies in South Africa
The Department of Transport is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience to complement their studies. Applications are invited for forty two (60) Internships positions from promising graduates between the ages of 18 and 35. The Internship programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months. These positions are based in Pretoria.
The Department will pay a monthly stipend according to qualiﬁcations ranging from R4300.00
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria:
Applications must have a diploma / degree in any one of the ﬁelds speciﬁed below:
- Public Administration / Public Policy & Politics / Project Management (Ref: DOT / 101)
- Internal Auditing (Ref: DOT / 102)
- Management Services / Work Study (Ref: DOT / 103)
- Humanities / Social Science / Behavioural Science (Ref: DOT / 104)
- Industrial / Organisational Psychology (Ref: DOT / 105)
- Humanities / Youth Development (Ref: DOT /106)
- Human Resources Management / Human Resources Development (Ref: DOT / 107)
- Human Resources Management / Human Resources Development (Ref: DOT / 108)
- Ofﬁce Administration (Ref: DOT / 109)
- LLB Degree / Labour Relations (Ref: DOT / 111)
- Information Management / Public Administration / Administration (Ref: DOT / 112)
- Ofﬁce Management / Project Management (Ref: DOT / 113)
- Political Science / International Relations / International Law (Ref: DOT / 114)
- Journalism / Public Relations / Marketing / Graphic Design (Ref: DOT / 115)
- Procurement / Logistical Management (Ref: DOT / 116)
- Public Entity Finance & Conditional Grants (Ref: DOT / 117)
- Finance / Auditing (Ref: DOT / 118)
- Transport Management with Project Management (Ref; DOT / 119)
- Financial Accounting / Finance / Information Technology (Ref: DOT / 120)
- Transport Management with Project Management as module (Ref: DOT / 121)
- Built Environment / Environmental Studies (Ref: DOT / 122)
- Transport Economics / Development Studies: (Ref: DOT / 124)
- LLB Degree (Ref: DOT / 125)
- Transport Economics / Project Management / Maritime Studies (Ref: DOT / 126)
- Safety Management / Maritime Studies (Ref: DOT / 127)
- Economics / Maritime Studies (Ref: DOT / 128)
- Maritime Studies / Economics / Maritime Freight Logistics / Supply Chain Management (Ref: DOT / 129)
- Environmental Management (Ref: DOT / 130)
- Public Administration / Communications / International Relations / International Law (Ref: DOT / 131)
- Transport Management / Project Management (Ref: DOT / 132)
- Environmental Science / Environmental Law (Ref: DOT / 133)
- Transport Management with Project Management as a module (Ref: DOT / 134)
- Transport Management with Project Management (Ref: DOT / 135)
- Transport Management / Project Management (Ref: DOT / 136)
- Civil Engineering / Transport Planning / Traffic Engineering / Town Planning / Design Access / Urban Planning (Ref: DOT / 137)
- Transport Economics / Policy Studies / Rail Engineering (Ref: DOT / 138)
- Transport Economics (Ref: DOT / 139)
- Transport Economics / Economics / Development Studies (Ref: DOT / 140)
- Information Technology (Ref: DOT / 141)
How to Apply for Dept of Transport Internships Programme 2015
Applications must be accompanied by Form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service Department and a recent updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document. NB: Candidates who previously participated in the internship programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
The successful candidates must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department. Applicants will be expected to avail themselves for selection interviews and assessment at the time, date and place as determined by the Department. All appointments are subject to the verification of educational verification of qualifications, previous experience, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
Completed application forms may be submitted via email to: [email protected] or hand delivered to: The Department of Transport, 159 Struben Street, Forum Building, Pretoria for attention: Recruitment Unit.
Closing Date: 03 November 2014
The Government Internships 2015 are rare in South Africa, so if you are looking for Government Internship Jobs, then you should join the Pretoria Department of Transport for getting better and valuable experience in the relevant fields of study.