The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR) is offering the Latest Bursaries 2018 in South Africa. The DRDLR Bursary Programme 2018 is available for hard working and talented students. The Grade 12 Learners Bursaries for 2018 are available in various fields of study, and now you can go for the Available Bursaries in South Africa.
The Department of Rural Development & Land Reform Bursaries 2018 will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level in short span of time. The Government Bursaries 2018 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should now apply online for the recently announced Government Bursary Programme 2018 available at DRDLR South Africa. The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform Bursary 2018 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details of Bursary Scheme 2018 as mentioned below.
Department of Rural Development & Land Reform Bursary 2018: Govt Bursaries in South Africa
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform invites all learners and students who are South African citizens and who desire to study or are studying on full-time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for Bursary available for the 2018 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and academically performing well. The bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions.
- BSc in Land Surveying/Geomatics – National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science
- BSc in Town and Regional Planning/Urban Design – National Senior Certificate with Mathematics, Geography and/or Physical Science
- BSc/BA in Geo-Informatics/Geographic Information Science -National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science
- National diploma in Surveying/Cartography -National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science
- National diploma in Town and Regional Planning -National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and/or Physical Science and Geography
The Bursary Covers: Tuition; Registration; Accommodation; Meals; Living Allowance; and Book Fees.
Documents to be attached
- Fully completed Bursary Application form
- Proof of physical address (home) document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships / Farms (not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.)
- Certified copy of ID Document (student)
- Certified copy of Statement of Results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of end of year results / last academic results (Students already at tertiary) 6. Certified copy of University Acceptance letter
- ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT(S)’ AND GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT(S): SALARY PAYSLIP(S) (NB: In case of deceased parent(s), also attach copy of Death Certificates).
- NB: In case the University Acceptance / Admission Letter and the end of year Results (Matric and Tertiary) are not yet received, please submit the Bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the results not later than 10 January 2018 to email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
How to Apply For Dept of Rural Development and Land Reform Bursary 2018: Govt Bursary / Scholarships in South Africa
Closing date is 30 November 2017.
NB: The completed Bursary Application Form, together with certified copies of all the required documents should be submitted directly to: Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, Office of the Chief Surveyor General, Private Bag X954, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver to: Office of the Chief Surveyor General, corner Bosman and Pretorius Streets, 2nd Floor, Rentmeester Building, Pretoria, 0001.
Application Forms received after the closing will not be considered / will be disregarded.
Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if they have not received a reply by 31 January 2018.