ELIDZ is offering the Latest Graduate Internship Prgoramme 2018 in East London, South Africa. The Elidz Vacancies and Jobs usually remain available / vacant, and now you can avail the Elidz Jobs after having good experience through the Graduate Development Programme 2018. Elidz Internships 2018 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should avail these internship opportunities lying vacant at Elidz South Africa.
The East London Industrial Development Zone Internships 2018-2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Careers in near future. The East London Industrial Development Zone Vacancies are available for interns, so you should not miss the ELIDZ Graduate Internships 2018-2019.
Elidz Careers are available for Graduate Interns, where they can easily optimize their professional experience and skills. The Following Graduate Internships 2018 are available at Elidz, South Africa.
- Human Resources Management (HR Internships)
- Supply Chain Management Internship Programme
- Management Accountant
- Legal Management Internships
- Records Management Internships
- Finance Management Internships
- Science & Technology Park
- Office Administration Graduate Programme
If you are willing to join a Graduate Programme 2018, you should avail these Graduate Opportunities at Elidz in East London. The interested candidates should have a look on the details below before forwarding their application.
ELIDZ Graduate Programme 2018: ELIDZ Internships in East London
Location: East London
The East London Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd is looking for interns to be exposed in the fields listed below for a period of up to 24 months subject to conditions:
The East London Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd is the operator of the East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ), an entity which exists to help manufacturers to become globally competitive through the development and efficient management of a modern, purpose built industrial location, which offers investing industries a streamlined business environment enhanced by a range of supporting services. The zone is already operational and currently houses a number of manufacturers that supply products for the local and international markets.
Area of Exposure and Qualifications
- Human Resources Management – Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Tech in Human Resources Management/ Industrial Psychology (2 Positions)
- Supply Chain Management – National Diploma/B.Tech in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing (2 Positions)
- Management Accounting – B.Tech in Management and Cost Accounting (1 Position)
- Legal Management – LLB (1 Position)
- Safety, Health , Environmental and Quality Management (SHEQ) – National Diploma /Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Management / TQM or Engineering. (1 Position)
- Records Management – National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Sciences/ Records/Archival Management (1 Position)
- Finance Management – B.Com majoring in Accounting (2 Positions)
- Relevant studies have been completed
- South African citizen (preference will be given to applicants from Eastern Cape )
- You must not be studying
- You must be unemployed
- First preference will be given to top performers academically.
Closing date for applications is 02 March 2018
How to Apply for ELIDZ Vacancies for 2018: ELIDZ Internship Opportunities
Please e-mail your application letter clearly stating the internship field applying for, CV, certified copies of academic qualifications and an academic record not a credit certificate to: [email protected]. An academic record is a must; failure to attach it will disqualify your application. The closing date for application is 02 March 2018 . Only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should forward your application online. You should not waste your time here and there, and apply online for the available opportunities at ELIDZ in East London.