The Zando South Africa is offering the Latest Financial Internships in Summer 2014. The Zando Internships 2014 in South Africa will kick start your career, as you will get good experience in Finance Field. Finance Management is a field that needs good experience and expertise to make you expert. During the Financial Summer Intetnships 2014 available at Zando, South Africa, you will be getting relevant experience in your field, and this experience will be helpful for you in near future.
Financial Internship Opportunities 2014 in Cape Town, SOuth Africa can boost your experience in short span of time. Zando has announced Financial Analyst Internships for a serious candidate in Cape Town, Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria as appended below, you should get a chance to work at Zando.
Zando Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant, and it is also expected that you may avail the Zando Careers and Job Opportunities right after successful completion of your Financial Internship Job 2014. Various Summer Internship Jobs for 2014 have been announced in South Africa by different companies, and you should avail these opportunities to get experience in your field. The interested candidates for Financial Internship Programme 2014 can have a look on the details of Zando Internship Opportunity in South Africa before submitting their internship job application at the recruitment department of Zando, South Africa.
Zando Internships 2014: Financial Summer Internships in Cape Town South Africa
An exciting position has opened up for a Financial Business Analyst Intern at Zando in Cape Town.
Zando was founded by Rocket Internet GmbH on the 23rd of January 2012 and has since then grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store and has already been nominated, in September 2011, in the top 5 e-commerce companies in South Africa.
Rocket Internet GmbH is one of the most successful Internet incubators globally responsible for starting more than 100 market leading e-commerce companies. Comparable to Zalando in Europe, Zando is South Africa’s largest online fashion store.
- Detailed sales reconciliation between online system and bank accounts per each payment method working closely with Business Intelligence department (using My SQL 2008):
- Identifying items/orders that cannot be matched and investigate differences
- Identifying returns/refunds that cannot be matched and investigate differences
- Identifying missing income where applicable and liaising with service providers
- Liaising with payment providers on improvement in reports to better the sales reconciliation process
- Liaising with relevant departments within Zando on improvement in operations to better the sales reconciliation process and streamline reporting
- Serve ad-hoc request for data analysis from stakeholders across the company.
- Design and maintenance of weekly/monthly KPI reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, as this role will involve liaising with various key senior manager of the business.
- Strong analytical and mathematical problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Technical skills
- Detail consciousness
- Planning and Organizing (project management skills)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Live the Zando Values & Leadership Principles: By delivering customer satisfaction, leading completely, going the extra mile, being adventurous, open-minded and creative, creating a fun positive team spirit and embracing and driving change
Education and Experience:
- A Honours or Masters Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) qualification in Applied Mathematics would be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to computer programming is advantageous.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Pastel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage).
How to Apply for Financial Internship Programme 2014 at Zando, South Africa
Zando Careers and Jobs are available in various departments of the company, and you should have good experience in the relevant field to avail these employment opportunities in Cape Town, South Africa. If you comply with eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Zando Internship Programme 2014 in Finance Analyst Field. If you are looking for good experience at esteemed company, then it is the best chance for you to avail the Zando Financial Internships in Cape Town by submitting your job application.