The First National Bank (FNB) is offering the Latest Learnerships for 2015 in South Africa. The Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnership Programme 2015 is available in Eastern Cape, Free State, KZN, North West, Northern Cape, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and Limpopo, South Africa.
FNB Learnerships in Johannesburg have also been announced previously, and now the bank is offering the FNB Learnership Programme 2015 in other states. Hence if you are looking for the Banking Learnerships in South Africa, then you have come to the right place. THe Banking Channel Knowledge Academy is offering the BML Learnerships for 2015 in South Africa. The FNB Jobs and Careers may also be available for you after completing the BML Learnership Programme for 2015.
FNB Learnership Programme 2015 will boost your experience level and you will be able to get better banking jobs and banking employment offers in near future. Various Banks will offer you Jobs for 2015 after the completion of your Learnerships at FNB, South Africa. The interested candidates can go through the complete job details as mentioned below before submitting their learnership job application form at the recruitment department of the First National Bank of South Africa.
FNB Learnerships 2015: BML Learnership Programme in South Africa
FNB is offering Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnerships in KZN, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northern Cape, North West, Western Cape, Mpumalanga, Limpopo.With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Grade 12 / Matric results with a minimum of 28 points ( commercial subjects ).
- Must be South African citizen.
- Applicants must be 22 years old or younger.
- Applicants should have matriculated in 2013 or 2014
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
North West Province Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Stella – Koster – Ottosdal – Swartruggens – Bloemhof – Schweizer Reneke – Mogwase -Ventersdorp – Christiana – Coligny.
KZN Province Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Mandeni – Eshowe – Kosi Bay – Harding – Underberg -Paulpietersburg – Mkuze – Dalton – Ulundi – Nongoma – Pongola – Mooi River – Richmond – Ixopo – Bergville.
Eastern Cape Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Humansdorp – Patensie – Middelburg – Graaff Reinet – Kirkwood/ Addo – Joubertina – Adelaide – Tarkastad – Barkly East – Dordrecht – Flagstaff – Burgersdorp – Strekspruit.
Western Cape Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Goodwood Mall – N1 City – Khayelitsha – Rondebosch – Symphony Walk – Fish Hoek – Claremont – Constantia – Zevenwacht – Civic Centre Bellville – Parow – Cape Gate – Century City – Epping – Piketberg – Moorreesburg – Ceres – Vredenburg – George – Mossel Bay.
Free State Province Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Heilbron – Memel – Hertzogville – Trompsburg – Senekal – Vrede – Warden – Bultfontein – Hoopstad – Excelsior – Frankfort – Theunissen – Zastron – Wepener – Koffiefontein.
Northern Cape Province Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Calvinia – Douglas – Olifantshoek – Groblershoop – Kakemas – Kathu – Postmasburg – Kuruman – Port Nolloth.
Limpopo Province Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Bochum – Elim – Modjadjiskloof (2) – Musina – Phalaborwa – Mokopane – Lephalale -Northam – Malamulele – Thohoyandou – Mutsindo -Tzaneen.
Mpumalanga Province Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches: – Machadodorp – Komaitpoort – Waterval Boven – Piet Retief – Amersfoot – Volksrust – Kwaggafontein – Sabie – Lydenburg – Skhukhuza – Kamaqhekeza – Balfour – Acornhoek – Carolina – Elukwatini – Ermelo.
How to Apply for BML Learnerships 2015 at First National Bank of South Africa: FNB Learnerships for 2015
FNB is offering the Latest Career Opportunities / Learnership Opportunities for those candidates who are ready to make their professional career in the field of banking. Hence if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest FNB Jobs / FNB Learnerships 2015.
- KZN – Apply online
- North West – Apply online
- Eastern Cape – Apply online
- Western Cape – Apply online
- Northern Cape – Apply online
- Limpopo – Apply online
- Mpumalanga – Apply online
- Free State – Apply online
If you are interested in a banking job, then you should not waste your time here and there, and try your luck at the First National Bank by forwarding your job application at the earliest possible time. The Banking Careers and Jobs are not rare in South Africa, so you may find more better jobs in near future after completing the Learnerships at FNB.