Iemas is offering the Latest Insurance Learnerships 2015 in Financial Advisory Services Fields. The Iemas Learnership Programme 2015 can jump start your career in short span of time by engaging you under the team of veterans. Iemas Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail Insurance Jobs after having good and valuable experience in the relevant field.
Iemas Vacancies may also be available for those candidates, who will successfully complete the Financial Advisory Learnership Programme 2015. Iemas Learnerships 2015 can make your career bright by providing you valuable experience and special training. The interested candidates can go through the complete Learnership Job details by before forwarding your job application to the recruitment department of Iemas Insurance Company of South Africa.
Iemas Insurance Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa
Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The learneship offers:
- 12 months employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
- The leanerships will result in a National Certificate in Insurance at NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Have passed Matric with English & Maths ( D Symbols and above)
- Be Unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Not involved in other studies in 2015
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good commication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
Closing Date: 30 June 2015
How to Apply for Financial Advisory Learnerships 2015 at Iemas Insurance South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Insurance Learnership Programme 2015. The Iemas Learnership Opportunities are available in Financial Advisory field, so the interested people can apply online for these jobs. The Iemas Insurance is one of the big South African Companies, and it can kick start your career by providing you good skills and valuable experience.