Inseta is an Esteemed company, which is offering the Latest Learnership Opportunities in 2014 in South Africa. You should join the Inseta Learnership Programme 2014 by going through the following details. There are several job opportunities, which usually are lying vacant at Inseta Company in South Africa, which you can avail by submitting your C.V. or bio data to the company’s website. Inseta Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in SA, and now the Learnership has also been announced.
Inseta is an insurance providing company, and it is the best opportunity for you to get the Insurance Learnerships, Insurance Internships or jobs with the big name in the Insurance field. Insurance is a field, which needs a lot of experience and expertise, as you are selling insurance services. So you must join the Insurance Learnership Programme 2014 at Inseta in Souh Africa to get experience in Insurance field. You can go through the below provided job details before applying to Insurance Internships or Learnerhsip Jobs.
Participate in One Year Learnership in the Insurance Sector
Have you completed Grade 12 and would like to gain experience in the insurance sector? Are you fluent in English, and able to communicate well with people, as well as present a professional image? Are you unemployed and younger than 35 years of age?
A monthly allowance of R2 000 will be paid to the successful applicants on the Learnerships. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
Eligibility Criteria For Inseta Learnership Applicants:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 40% AND 40% Mathematics/Maths Literacy
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Applicants may not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Only South African Citizens will be considered.
CLOSING DATE For Inseta Learnerships: 17 JANUARY 2014.
How to Apply for Inseta Learnership jobs 2014
- You Should dial (011) 331 0000 for a form to be faxed to you, or E-mail [email protected] and request a form.
- Fax, email or hand-deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 17 January 2014 as per details on the application forms.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of February 2014, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply.
It is also pertinent to mention here that The INSETA welcomes applications by learners with disabilities. If you are a disabled person, then it is also a best job opportunity for you to get the 2014 Insurance Learnership in South Africa.