The CQS is offering the Latest Learnerships 2016 in South Africa. The CQS Learnership Programme 2016 is available in Johannesburg for those candidates who are ready to jump start their career by working under the team of veterans. The IT Learnerships 2016 and Accounting Learnership Programme 2016 are available at CQS, South Africa, so the people related to Accounting, Commerce and Information Technology can apply online for the recently announced CQS Learnerships 2016.
The IT Learnership Programme 2016 is rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the opportunity. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better IT Jobs or IT Careers after completing the IT Learnership Opportunities. You may also get the CQS Jobs or CQS Careers after having the experience certificate.
Accounting Learnerships 2016 have also been announced by the company, and you may also get the Accounting Jobs after completing the Learnership Programme 2016 in Accounting or Commerce field. The interested candidates should go through the details below before going for the application processing.
IT & Accounting Learnership Programme 2016 in Johannesburg, South Africa: CQS Vacancies
- Draw on your accounting and auditing knowledge and achieve the call targets, both in terms of number of calls taken and call handling time.
- Contribute positively to the team targets.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction from the auditing and accounting clients’, as well as call quality, independently and confidently.
- Learn how to capture call / case details accurately and in the appropriate amount of detail.
AND YOU HAVE…
- Completed Matric.
- Expected completion of the second year of a BCom degree / National Diploma / similar in accounting (minimum of NQF level 6), at the end of 2015.
- Expected completion of the second year of an IT related B.Tech / BSc / BCom degree / similar (minimum of NQF level 6), at the end of 2015.
- Excellent level of overall computer literacy.
AND THESE ESSENTIAL SKILLS…
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Self-motivated; a self-starter.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress
- Must show initiative and be a self-starter
- Great attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner
How to Apply for Accounting and IT Learnership Programme 2016 at CQS South Africa
If you meet the minimum requirements and eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced IT Graduate Learnerships and Accounting Learning Programme.
Accounting Learnerships 2016 in South Africa
IT Learnerships in South Africa
These Learnerships are available for the talented students, so you should not waste your time here and there. You should go for the application process to avail the Learnership Opportunities available in Johannesburg.