The Anglo American is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2018 in South Africa. The company has announced various Learnerships for 2018 as appended below.
- Boilermaker Learnerships
- Fitting & Machining Learnerships
- Electrician Learnerships
- Instrumentation Learnerships
- Diesel Mechanic Learnerships
- Rigger Learnerships
- Fitter Learnerships
If you are looking for Anglo American Jobs or Careers at Anglo America, you have come to the right place, as the company is offering the Learning Programme 2018 for hard working candidates. The Anglo American Vacancies usually remain available / vacant in various areas of South Africa, and you may also avail the Anglo American Careers after completing the Latest Learnerships 2018. Anglo American Learnerships 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Career opportunities in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Anglo American Learnership Programme 2018 before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department.
Latest Learnerships 2018 at Anglo American South Africa: Careers
Anglo American – one of the world’s largest mining companies, is offering engineering learnership opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Earth Moving
- Measurement Control & Instrumentation
These opportunities are available at the following Anglo American Platinum Operations: Rustenburg Processes (Waterval Smelter and PMR), Amandelbult Complex, Mogalakwena Complex, Polokwane Smelter.
1. Primary Job Purpose.
The successful Candidates will be afforded an opportunity to enrol in an Unemployed (18.2 B1) Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan.
Minimum Entry Requirements.
1. Matric with Mathematics and English (Minimum 40% pass), Physical Science will be an added advantage, or, N2 with 4/5 subjects as per the specific Discipline Requirements (Added advantage), or, NCV Level – 3 in appropriate trade.
Trade Test Requirements
A minimum of N2 Subjects/ certificate with the applicable subjects for the relevant trade as specified:
- Engineering Science;
- Relevant Trade Theory;
- Industrial Electronics or Engineering Drawings or Platting Structural drawing
The appointed learner will sign an agreement where the learner commits him / herself to perform as required and obtain the minimum N2 or any required subjects applicable to the trade, necessary for qualifying.
Where applicable the Company will support the appointed learner to achieve the minimum requirements by allowing the learner to attend a full trimester to obtain the relevant N2 subjects for the trade.
- Must be prepared to work underground/surface and in plants “dusty areas”, and an eleven day fortnight shift where applicable;
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must pass the relevant Rehabilitation Functionality Assessment (RFA) & medical certificate of fitness, and
- Selection of Candidates will be based upon the Anglo American Platinum selection and recruitment procedure.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Closing Date: 01 February 2018
How to Apply for Anglo American Learnership 2018: Jobs at Anglo American SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for Anglo American Learnership Training Jobs for 2018. Anglo American is one of the famous South African companies that can jump start your career in short span of time, so you should not miss the opportunities available at the company.