Latest Marketing and Promotions Internships 2014 are available at ABC News, United States of America. The Marketing Internship Program 2014 at ABC News can boost your career in short span of time. It is a special Summer Internship Program offered by ABC News in USA.
ABC News Internship Program in Marketing and Promotions Department is for those candidates, who are willing hard tow work at esteemed news agency / network in USA. Hence it is also expected that after completing the Marketing and Promotions Internship Job 2014, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future. So you should have a look on the details of ABC News Marketing and Promotions Internships 2014 available during Summer Vacations.
Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Designing and Promotions Internship, ABC News – Summer 2014
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The Disney ABC Television Group (DATG) is home to all of The Walt Disney Company’s worldwide entertainment and news television properties. The Group includes the ABC Television Network (including ABC Daytime, ABC Entertainment Group and ABC News divisions); the Disney Channels Worldwide global kids’ TV business, ABC Family and SOAPnet; as well as television distribution divisions Disney ABC Domestic Television and Disney ABC ESPN Television. The Disney ABC Television Group also manages the Radio Disney Network, general interest and non-fiction book imprint Hyperion, as well the Company’s equity interest in A&E; Television Networks.
For a summary of our different business areas visit www.disneyabctv.com
ABC News is offering an exciting internship opportunity in its Marketing, Advertising, Promotion and Graphics group. This department serves all of ABCNews as a creative services resource and is responsible for the design and execution of all marketing, ads, promotion, branding, and graphics for ABCNews.
This internship will be very hands-on and will expose the right candidate to a wide spectrum of creative, production, and tech opportunities. The intern will rotate; spending time with producers, digital graphic artists, editors, producer-editors (preditors), and audio artists. The intern will be hands-on in every step of the internship
Responsibilities Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Research and shadowing PA work
- Production support on daily workflow and key projects
- Assisting on shoots and edits
- Editing (non-linear)
- Digital art and design
Basic Qualifications •All students must be eligible to work in the US
- All students must be available to work full time
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university and taking at least one class – OR – must have graduated from an accredited U.S. college/university within 6 months of the start date of the internship for which you are applying OR be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship
- All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- Non – linear editing (Final Cut and/or Avid)
- After Effects and/or digital art design background
- Detailed driven
- Undergraduate students in their Junior or Senior year
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous internship experience within a related field
- Original thinker/writer/creative
- Marketing and Ad passion – highly creative
- Interested students must apply to this posting to be considered
- All interested students must submit a “creative project” as a part of their application
- Once you have applied you will receive further information on where to submit your “Creative Project” for review
- Application Deadline: March 1st
- Project Deadline: March 21st
CREATIVE PROJECT GUIDELINES
Required: Present one original piece of creative that sells YOU.
(choose one option below)
- a fully developed video trailer short – recommended length 30-90 seconds (no more than 2 minutes tops) – that sells why YOU would be a perfect fit for this unique internship opportunity. This video short can be shot with original material – and/or – you can creatively lift from ANY media/movie/typography/etc-etc – whatever you dream up that delivers on “why YOU” would be the perfect fit for this internship (will need this video posted with click-through link – be it Vimeo, YouTube or other)
- a fully developed storyboard pitch for a commercial that illustrates and smartly delivers on why YOU would be a great fit for this internship.
- a fully developed print ad – that illustrates and smartly delivers on why YOU would be a great fit for this internship.
- a fully developed digital banner ad – that illustrates and smartly delivers on why YOU would be a great fit for this internship.
- and – if you have an alternative/different piece of original creative that delivers on “why YOU” would be a great fit for this internship that is not listed above – but you feel is the best sell for you – feel free to submit
Job Posting Industries Television
Additional Information Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities.
These positions are with: ABC Inc.
Application Procedures: Submit a resume and cover letter. The cover letter should contain your professional areas of interest, experience and how you would benefit from an internship with The Disney ABC Television Group.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERInternship Program Type Professional Internship Primary Location-City New York Primary Location-State NY Primary Location-Country US Auto req ID 166019BR
How to Apply Online for Marketing and Advertising Internships at ABC News, USA
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by ABC News recruitment department, you may Apply Online for Latest ABC News Careers / Internships 2014 in Graphic Designing, Marketing, Sales, Promotions and Advertisement Department in United States. So you should not miss the internship opportunities 2014 and apply at the earliest possible time for ABC News Internship Program in USA.