Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Graduate Development Programme 2014 in Zwartkop, Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa. Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time. Hence you should join the Graduate Development Programme at Mercedes Benz to get more experience in your relevant field.
Mercedes Benz Graduate Development Programme 2014 has been announced in various categories, and you can gain skills during the working hours at Mercedes Benz, South Africa. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better career offers and job opportunities in near future right after completing the Graduate Programme 2014 at Mercedes Bens in South Africa. Hence you should have a detailed look on the advert before submitting your graduate training job application.
Mercedes Benz Graduate Development Programme 2014 in Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa
Location: Zwartkop (Centurion – Pretoria)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
ACAP, an acronym for Accelerated Competence Acquisition Programme, is the Graduate Development Programme at Mercedes-Benz South Africa. This is a 24 month programme offering developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
The programme aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet the key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa.
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz South Africa value chain. A structured rotation plan will be prepared for each candidate to maximize the development in a corporate environment.
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of Mercedes-Benz South Africa as an employer of choice.
- Customer orientation
- Results orientation
- Vigour/ Enthusiasm
- Self driven
- Process orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Perseverance/ Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business etiquette
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Report writing
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
University of Technology and University students with a 65% minimum aggregate on the following career Streams:
- BA / BCom – Law (or related)
- BA / BCom / BTech – Marketing
- BA / BCom / BTech – Communications
- BA / BCom / BTech – Public Relations
- BA / BCom / BTech – Operations
- BA / BCom / BTech – Computer Science / IT
- BA / BCom / BTech – Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement
- BA / BCom / BTech – Finance (or related)
- BA / BCom / BTech – HR
- BEng / BING / BSC / BTech –Mechanical / Industrial / Mechatronics
SELECTION / Eligibility CRITERIA:
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic performance (Academic Record with a 65% minimum aggregate) and relevant field of study.
Closing Date: 02 March 2014
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Mercedes Benz, you should Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz Careers, which are lying vacant. You can avail these job or training opportunities by submitting your application for Graduate Programme at your earliest convenient.