The Momentum South Africa is offering the Latest Learnerships 2018 in Centurion, SA. The Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2018 is available for talented students, so you should not miss the Momentum Careers or Momentum Jobs in South Africa.
Momentum Learnerships 2018 are available in Insurance field, so you may avail the Insurance Careers or Insurance Jobs after completing the Short Term Insurance Learnerships 2018 or Learning Programme. The Momentum Vacancies usually remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the Momentum South Africa Jobs after getting the valuable experience in the required field. The Short Term Insurance Vacancies may also be available for you after having experience. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Available Learnerships 2018 before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department of the company.
Momentum Learnership 2018: Short Term Insurance Learning Programme
An exciting learnership opportunity has opened up at Momentum for young people who have completed a Grade 12 qualification.
Momentum Short-term Insurance, in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority), is offering young South Africans a fantastic learning opportunity in the short-term insurance industry.
The Learnership Programme, which will commence in February 2018 at the head office in Centurion, offers participants the opportunity to develop their skills and gain short-term-insurance specific experience. Furthermore, successful graduates of this programme will receive a formal National Certificate: Short-Term Insurance, NQF level 4.
Participants of the learnership will receive a fixed monthly allowance.
- Be aged between 18 and 25 years
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Passed Matric (a pass in mathematics, maths literacy or accounting will be beneficial)
- Be computer literate
- Currently unemployed or no work experience
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered for any other learnership
- Interested in pursuing a career in Short-term Insurance
- Have a passion for learning and the business environment
- Have a clean criminal and credit record
- A keen interest in learning
- Is committed to completing the learnership
- Is determined to succeed
- Has a positive attitude
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Has a good sense of judgement
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Is self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Has good problem solving/initiative
- Is service oriented
- Is results oriented
- Has great attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Is action oriented
How to Apply For Momentum South Africa Learnership Opportunities 2018: Insurance Jobs & Careers
Applications close on 14 November 2017. Please send through your CV to [email protected]. The CV should be a maximum of two pages and include certified copies of your matric certificate and ID document. Please put the following detail in the subject line of the email : Short-Term Learnership 2018.
NB. This position will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the recently announced Learnerships 2018 available at Momentum South Africa.