The Msunduzi Municipality is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2018 in South Africa within its Human Resources Development Strategy Department / Field. The Msunduzi Municipality Internships 2018 can boost your experience level, expertise and skills level in short span of time. Hence you should join the various 2018 Internships at Msunduzi Municipality, South Africa.
The Following Internship Programmes for 2018 are available at Msunduzi Municipality. Now you can optimize your experience and skills while working under the team of veterans. The Msunduzi Municipality Careers / Jobs / Vacancies usually remain available, so you should also avail these Jobs at Msunduzi Municipality after completing your Internship Jobs 2018.
The Msunduzi Municipality Internships Opportunities are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience while working at the esteemed company of South Africa. The Experience Certificate from Msunduzi Municipality will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get better Jobs and Career Opportunities from various other companies. If you are interested in Msunduzi Municipality Internships 2018, then you should have a look on the details and descriptions of the internship jobs before submitting your online application at the recruitment department of the company.
Msunduzi Municipality Internship Programme 2018 in South Africa
Ref: Int 18
The Msuduzi municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exiting opportunities for students in 2018. You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number, of Business Units within the municipality, if you are studying towards any of the following qualifications:
- ND / BTech Architectural Technology [x4]
- BCom Accounting / Finance [x4]
- BSc Degree Agricultural Economics [x1]
- BSc Land Surveying / Geometrics[xt]
- Degree Geography Information Systems / GIS [x2]
- Degree / Post Grad Environmental Management and Science [x2]
- Degree in Politics / Sociology / Public / International Relations [x2]
- Degree Social Science / Government Ethics / Psychology [x2]
- Degree / B Tech Graphic Design & Media Studies [x]
- Degree / B Tech Journalism [x1]
- ND / Degree / B Tech Public Relations / Marketing & Communication [x5]
- Degree / Post Grad Community & Development Studies [x7]
- Degree / Post Grad Public Administration [x1]
- Diploma Ecotourism Management [x7]
- Diploma Engineering Survey 3rd year [x4]
- Diploma Environmental Health [x2]
- Diploma Management / Admin and Technology [x14]
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering [x1]
- Diploma Quantity Surveying [x2]
- Dipiom4 Degree HRM / HRD [x4]
- Diploma / Degree Disaster Management [x3]
- Diploma / Degree / B Tech Internal Audit / Risk Management [x1]
- Fist year Diploma Town Planning [x2]
- LLB – Degree [x2]
- Mechanical Engineering S3 / S4 [x2]
- National Diploma / Degree Property Valuations / Real Estate / Property studies [x3]
- ND / B Tech Town Planning / Property Management / GIS [x3]
- Post Grad Policy & Dev Studies / Post Grad Pubic Administration / Research knowledge [x9]
- Post Grad / Degree Library Information Science [x6]
- Postgraduate Industrial Psychology / Policy development / Public Policy. [x1]
- Learner at tertiary institutions who needs experiential training to obtain your qualification.
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background, residing in the Msunduzi area of jurisdiction
- Willingness to learn and work with an interest in a career in Local Government
How to Apply for Msunduzi Municipality Internship Programme 2018: Government Internships 2018
Click here to download the application form. A comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, proof of residence and ID document, must accompany the application form and where possible, applicants
should submit copies of their academic transcripts or a letter from Institution confirming their enrolment. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
To apply: post or hand deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321 , 6th Floor, Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Closing Date: 15 November 2017
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, then you should join the Msunduzi Municipality Internship Opportunities available in South Africa. You should not waste your time here and there, and get experience after joining the Internships at Government Department.