Nampak is offering the Latest Apprenticeships 2017 in South Africa, where you can get training in Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter and Turner fields. The Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2017 will jump start your career in short span of time and you will get more better Fitter Jobs or Electrical Jobs in near future. Nampak Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Nampak Careers after completing the Apprenticeship Opportunities in Johannesburg.
Nampak Apprenticeship 2017 will boost your experience level by engaging you under the kind control of veterans. It is also pertinent to mention here that the Nampak Vacancies may also be available for you after having valuable experience as Fitter, Mechanical Worker, Turner etc. The Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2017 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should have a look on the details of Apprenticeships Training Jobs available at Nampak South Africa before forwarding your job application form to the concerned department.
Nampak Apprenticeship 2017: Electrical, Fitter, Mechanical and Turner Apprenticeships in SA
Nampak invites applications for Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter and Turner Apprenticeship opportunities at the Bevcan Rosslyn factory, Johannesburg
Nampak is a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding (Basic level)
- Must be able to identify colours for (Electrical Trade).
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
Closing Date: 19 August 2016
How to Apply for Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2017 in Johannesburg
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to Apply Online for the Apprenticeship Training Programme 2017 available at Nampak SA. It is one of the famous South African Companies, so you should not miss the available Apprenticeship Opportunities at Nampak.