Nedbank is offering the Latest Graduate Quantity Surveyor Jobs for 2014 in South Africa (Durban). The Graduate Quantity Surveyors are required for multitask job. This is a beneficial Career Opportunity available at Nedbank, South Africa, so if you are interested, you must go through the below mentioned job details.
This is a special training programme, where Graduate Quantity Surveyors are needed. Nedbank is offering the latest job opportunities in South Africa, and it is very much expected that you will get more better job offers and career opportunities in near future after completing the Quantity Surveyor Jobs 2014. So if you are interested to submit your application form, you can go through the complete job advert as mentioned below.
Nedbank Graduate Quantity Surveyor Jobs 2014 / Career Opportunities
Closing Date: 11 February 2014
Your key focus will be to assist our Project Co-Ordinator/Quantity Surveyor with the management of building contracts currently under way to ensure that contract documentation and building projects are completed in accordance with bank policy and procedure and that building draws are made in accordance with loan agreements, thereby protecting the interests of the banks and its clients.
Your contract will also involve a rotation through different areas of the business to gain experience that will lay the foundation for a career in the property industry.
Key Performance Areas
Viability and Cost Assessment (35%)
- Assess and verify the Building Cost Estimate contained in the viability presented by the developer.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in building costs, viability, financing, structuring of development loans and management of property developments.
Pre-Condition Scrutiny (10%)
- Ensure all conditions are met prior to payment.
Progress Payments (15%)
- Manage building loan progress payments.
Project Monitoring (10%)
- Ensure that pro-active contact is maintained with developers, joint-venture partners, and builders to keep abreast of the project status.
Client Service (10%)
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
Self Development (20%)
- Focus on own development and continued learning.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism at all times; take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management/development.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not being met and provide appropriate means of resolution.
- Support and drive the business’s core values, maintain a positive attitude, respond to feedback, take ownership for own career development.
- Manage colleagues and clients’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Willing to help others and go the extra mile to meet team targets and objectives.
- Handle stress in ways that do not negatively impact on the team.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team
- B. Sc. Degree (Quantity Surveying) or a B. Tech Degree (Quantity Surveying).
- Valid Driving Licence.
Job Related Experience
Candidates may not have more than two years’ working experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- GBCC guarantees.
- Viability and cost assessment processes.
- Building contractor assessment and approval process.
- Valuation processes.
- Insurance cover implementation process.
- Knowledge of building regulations, viability, etc.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Information Monitoring
- Planning & Organising
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
How to Apply for Graduate Quantity Surveyor Jobs in South Africa
After going through the above provided job details, if you think that you comply with the requirements and eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for Latest Surveyor Jobs or Nedbank Careeer in South Africa.