The First National Bank (FNB) is offering the New Learnership Programme 2016 in South Africa. The New Learnerships are available with different companies working in South Africa, and now the First National Bank is offering the Latest Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Banking Learnerships 2016 / 2017 are available in various sections / sectors / fields, so you should join the Banking Learnership Programme 2016 to boost your experience level in short span of time. FNB Jobs in South Africa usually remain available / vacant, and you may also avail these Banking Jobs after having the good experience in the banking field. The Banking Vacancies and FNB Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, and you may avail the FNB Vacancies after having the good experience in the banking sector. It is also pertinent to mention here that you will become able to avail the Banking Careers after getting the experience certificate form the First National Bank South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Banking Training Programme 2016 / 2017 before forwarding their application for the job.
FNB Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in Various Fields in Johannesburg, South Africa
First National Bank (FNB) is offering Learnership opportunities within the Premium Core Banking unit at Bank City, Johannesburg. The purpose of this learnership is for the Learner to work in various selected departments with the bank to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Have at least a Matric pass in Maths and English of 65% or higher ( Level 5)
- Applicants please note that Mathematical Literacy students will not be considered
- Not currently be participating or previously have participated in a learnership programme
- Be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province
- Be willing to undergo screening assessments
- Not have a criminal record
- Closing Date: 05 August 2016
How to Apply for FNB Careers: Banking Learnerships 2016-2017 in South Africa
First National Bank Learnerships 2016 / 2017 are available in various fields. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Learnerships at FNB South Africa. The Banking field always need good experience and expertise to make you veteran, so you should avail these opportunities.