Latest Marketing Internship Jobs in Johannesburg (JHB) have been offered by Renault South Africa Careers in 2014. Renault is offering this Marketing Graduate Programme 2014 for those candidates who are willing hard to work as intern at Renault South Africa to get experience in the sales and marketing fields.
Marketing Internship Jobs in South Africa are available at different big companies, but if you are still unemployed or untrained, you may apply for the Renault South Africa Internship Opportunities in Marketing Department. The Renault Internship Programme will raise your experience, expertise and skills.
It is also pertinent to mention here that there are several job opportunities available at Renault South Africa, but if you are inexperienced, you should get experience first by submitting your internship job application at the Renault South Africa. After completing the Marketing Internship Programme in Johannesburg, you may get more job opportunities and career offers from various big companies working in Johannesburg, South Africa. So you must have a look on the following Internship job advert.
Renault South Africa Marketing Internship Programme 2014
Renault South Africa is offering an opportunity to a recent graduate to be part of our Graduate Programme to experience first hand exposure to the working environment in the following discipline:
- Consolidate Sales Forecasts figures from the network
- Communicate Sales Targets.
- Updating Information Management File of the Vice President of Sales and Operation
- Assist the Regional Operations Management Team with day to day operations.
- Run Activity Reports.
- Updating Naamsa – Indicates how many units Renault and competitors have sold.
- Download and communicate the CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
- Formulate reports for Stock and Demo Requirements per dealership.
- Consolidate Information for Deployment power point presentation
- Updating Market Share
- Excom – Communicate how many units have been sold to Exco members.
- Writing achievement letters to dealers
- Updating COD (Club of Diamond)
- Preparing Activity Reports
- Provide general administrative support to the Regional Operations Managers
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree (BCom in Marketing Management)
- Valid Drivers License required
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Excel, MSWord, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player
Closing Date: 01 February 2014
How to Apply for Marketing Internship Jobs at Renault, JHB, South Africa
If you comply with the requirements and other eligibility criteria, you may Apply Online for Renault South Africa Career Opportunities and internship jobs available in JHB, South Africa. You may also find the contact details of the company on their official site to visit them before submitting your internship job application.