South African Council for Educators (SACE) is offering the Latest Data Capturing Irnship Programme 2014 for 1 year in Pretoria, South Africa. SACE Internship Programme is for those candidates, who are really serious about learning something special for their professional career.
SACE Internship Jobs 2014 for Data Capturers can boost your experience, expertise and career level in short span of time. South African Council for Educators has announced the Latest Internship Programme in South Africa, where you will get a good experience and expertise in the field of data capturing. It is just like a Graduate Development Programme, which can improve your skills. If you are looking for the latest employment offers and job opportunities in South Africa, the SACE Internship Programme 2014 for Data Capturers will best suit to your needs.
It is also expected that after completing the SACE Internships 2014, you will get more better job offers and career opporutnities in near future. It all depends on your knowledge, so have a look on the complete Data Capturers internship details available at SACE.
SACE Data Capturers Internship Programme 2014
Duration: 1-year contract
Stipend: R5 000 pm
The South African Council for Educators (SACE) is oﬀering an internship programme for the 2013/2014 ﬁnancial year in the Pretoria oﬃce. Applicants are invited from the candidates who have completed N6 (awaiting workplace learning experience) from the FET Colleges in the Business Studies ﬁelds.
- Good knowledge of MSOﬃce (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database)
- Communication skills
- Typing speed of 60 words per minute.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Capture all the PD and research data pertaining to educators, schools, providers and evaluators on the CPTD Information System, MS Oﬃce database and spreadsheet programmes and SPSS
- Maintain accurate schools, educators, providers and evaluators records and information
- Assist with general administrative and secretarial duties as required by the Senior Manager
- Assist in administering surveys and capture data from the PD and Research Division as a whole
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reports and statistics are submitted regularly and timeously to the PD and Research Management Team Undertake any other functions as assigned by the Supervisor.
- The internship programme lasts for a period of 1 year from the beginning of February 2014 to the end of February 2013. The Interns will receive a monthly stipend determined by SACE.
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV and certiﬁed copies of their ID and qualiﬁcations (Matric Certiﬁcate, N6 Certiﬁcate/results) to the address below.
Please Note: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment.
Closing Date: 22 January 2014
How to Apply for Data Capturing Internships 2014 at SACE
Please forward your application letter, accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certiﬁed copies of ID and qualiﬁcations, to the Human Resource Unit, Private Bag X127, Centurion 0046 or hand deliver to the Human Resource Unit, SACE Building, 240 Lenchen Avenue (corner Jean Avenue), Centurion.
Direct your queries to Mary Chauke, tel. (012) 663-0429 / Mpho Moloi, tel. (012) 663-0422.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are eligible to get these Internship Jobs at South African Council for Educators, you can apply online by following the above method.