Latest SAMRO Bursaries 2016 are available in South Africa. SAMRO Bursaries for 2016 are open for citizen of South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, South Africa and Swaziland. The students with Music Studies can submit their SAMRO Bursary Application From to avail the latest available bursary opportunities. Southern African Music Rights Organization is offering these Latest 2016 Bursaries for the hard working and talented candidates.
Music Bursary Programme 2016 has been offered by various companies / universities / institutes, but SAMRO Music Bursaries 2016 are considered to be the best in the field of Music Bursaries in South Africa. If you are interested in SAMRO Bursaries and Scholarships, you should have a look on the details of Bursary Programme for Music Students / Studies to apply at the earliest possible time.
The South African Music Rights Organisation Bursaries are available in the following Countries:
- South Africa
SAMRO MUSIC BURSARIES
- Full-time students,
- Registered at a South African University, in their
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th years, or honours, masters or doctoral degrees, who are
- Citizens of South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho or Swaziland, who are studying for a degree or diploma majoring in music.
Regrettably the SAMRO Foundation is not presently in a position to award bursaries to
- Students from private higher education institutions;
- University students in their 1st year of study;
- Students in foundation or bridging programmes.
Each bursary is worth R10 000.
How to apply
- Copy of ID Document
- Proof of 2016 registration
- 2015 Examination results or most recent academic record (university transcript)
- 2 Letters of reference (not older than 3 months)
- For Masters and Doctoral applicants – a 5 to 8 page synopsis of your thesis or dissertation.
- They request that all communications including reference letters be provided in English.
- Please only submit what has been requested. Additional material will be discarded.
Disqualification criteria: Applications will not be considered if:
- Any section of the form is incomplete
- Supporting documents are missing
- More than one proposal is submitted per student
- The application is submitted after the deadline of 31 March 2016
Terms and conditions:
- The decisions of the independent adjudication panel will be final, subject only to confirmation by SAMRO Foundation’s Board
- Awarded bursaries will be communicated to the relevant Heads of Department and paid directly to the relevant universities for the relevant year.
- Bursaries are restricted to the degrees/diplomas stated in the applications and may not be transferred to other degrees/diplomas
- Bursary awards are for payment of tuition fees only
- Bursaries may only be used in the academic year in which they are awarded
If you comply with the eligibility criteria for SAMRO Bursaries 2016 and SAMRO Scholarships 2016, you may apply at the earliest possible time to get the full advantage / benefits of SAMRO Bursary Programme 2016 available in South Africa, Botswana, Swaziland etc.