The Sasol Mining is offering the Miner Learnerships 2014, where the Learner Miners will get special training. The Sasol Mining Learnerships 2014 have previously been announced by Sasol Mining, South Africa, and a lot of people have been trained as Miners. Now the Sasol Mining Learnership Programme 2014 has been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get Mining Experience in the field of Mining.
Miner Learnerships 2014 will kick start your career, as you will be getting better job offers and career opportunities after successful completion of Miner Learnership Programme 2014. So you should join the Sasol Learnership Programme 2014 in the field of mining to get valuable experience as Learner Miner. The Mining is a field that needs good experience and skills, and now you can make a good experience of Mining at Sasol Mining South Africa. You can have a look on the details of Miner Learnership Opportunities 2014 available at Sasol Mining before submitting your job application at the recruitment dept of Sasol Mining, South Africa.
Miner Learnerships 2014 at Sasol Mining: Learner Miner Opportunities
Sasol Mining wants to train and develop learners to become a qualified Artisan OR miner according to the requirements of the Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA). Are you that person?Learner Miner (Ref No. 13379)
Closing Date: 29 May 2014
Sasol offers the following learnership opportunities to youngsters with a good technical mind-set learnerships in Secunda and Sasolburg.
Learner Miner required outputs: Functional
- Attend prescribed Learner Miner Training course
- Work underground to meet the theoretical and practical outcome based training requirements of the course
- Obtain a permanent Blasting Certificate for fiery mines after 12 months of practical training underground in accordance to Mining Qualification Authority requirements
Internal applicant (permanent Sasol employee), please ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 11 with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English passed
- N2 Certificate with Maths (minimum E symbol)
- Business English passed.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English passed
N3 Certificate with Maths (minimum E symbol) and Business English passed.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics):
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- Self motivated
- English proficiency
How to Apply for Miner Learnership Jobs at Sasol Mining South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria introduced by Sasol Mining, you can mail or fax your CV to [email protected] or 011 522 3333 before the closing date of Learner Miner Jobs. You can also have a look on the Sasol Advert before submitting your application for the Miner Learner Opportunities. The Mining Learnerships are rare in South Africa, and you should avail these Mining Jobs and Career Opportunities by submitting your C.V. at the first convenient.
Applicants are advised to apply by submitting a CV that includes:
- Control Number / employee number
- Contact Telephone Numbers
- Postal Address
- Copy of ID Document
- Proof/ copy of Highest Qualification
- Reference Number of this position
- Work Experience
- Courses attended
The Sasol Mining Learnerships and Careers for 2014 can boost your experience level in short period of time, and you should not miss these opportunities. Sasol Mining is one of the famous companies in South Africa, and you will get valuable experience while working at Sasol Mining, SA.