The Scania South Africa is offering the Latest Apprenticeships 2017 at the Following Dealearships in SA.
- East Rand
If you are looking for Scania Jobs or Scania Careers in South Africa, you have come to the right place, as the 2017 Apprenticeship Programme at Scania South Africa has been announced by the company. The Scania Apprenticeships 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs for 2017 in South Africa after having valuable experience in technical field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Scania Vacancies or other better Job Opportunities in future after completing the Scania Apprenticeship 2017 i.e. a special technical training programme in SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Apprenticeship Training Jobs for 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment dept of company.
Scania South Africa Apprenticeships for Year 2017: Scania Careers in SA
Scania South Africa is currently looking for young individuals to become master technicians, and needs a number of apprentices in dealerships nationally to achieve this goal.
Scania AB is a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles – specifically heavy trucks and buses.
- National Senior Certificate NQF L4 (N3) with Mathematics,
- Engineering Science, Diesel Trade and Technical
- Background of Diesel/Motor trade theory (N2)
- Automotive Repairs and Maintenance NCV: Level 4
- Applicants with Auto Electrician will be given first priority
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities
- Heavy Vehicle license will be an advantage
- Ability to manage own working time to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work closely to a mentor and as part of a team
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- English language is essential
- General computer skills
- Potential applicants are expected to undergo internal assessments to qualify for an apprenticeship.
How to Apply for Scania Apprentice Programme 2017: Training Jobs in South Africa
Positions are available at these dealerships:
- Alrode – [email protected] (Reference No. Sca-alr/2017)
- East Rand – [email protected] (Reference No Sca-east/2017)
- Rosslyn – [email protected] (Reference No.Sca-rossl/2017)
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Scania Careers for learners. The Scania AB is one of the famous companies working in many countries worldwide, so you should not miss the opportunities available at Scania South Africa.