The Sibanye Gold is offering the Latest Bursaries 2018 in South Africa. You can download the Bursary 2018 Application Form in order to avail the Sibanye Gold Bursaries for 2018. The Sibanye Gold Bursary Programme 2018 is available in various fields as mentioned below.
- BSc Mining Engineering Bursary
- BSc Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Bursary
- BSc Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering Bursary
- BSc Geology Bursary
- Finance Bursary
- Survey Bursary
If you are looking for Sibanye Gold Bursary 2018, you have come to the right place as the company has announced the Latest Bursary Scheme 2018. Sibanye Gold Jobs usually remain available / vacant in SA, and you may also avail the Sibanye Gold Vacancies after having some good and valuable experience in the field. The Sibanye Gold Jobs may be available for you after getting experience in the relevant field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sibanye Gold Bursaries 2018 before forwarding their bursary application form 2018 to the concerned department.
Sibanye Gold Bursary Programme 2018: Latest Bursaries in South Africa
Sibanye Gold is offering study opportunities at the following Universities in 2017/ 2018: University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria and North- West University. These opportunities are offered through the Driefontein, Beatrix and Kloof mining operations.
A limited number of Learner Official study opportunities are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study in the mining engineering discipline. Beneficiaries of the Learner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a full employment package with company benefits aligned with the Sibanye Learner Official Scheme. All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye.
Sibanye is also offering External Bursaries to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and opportunity in line with its business needs in the following disciplines:
- BSc Mining Engineering
- BSc Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering
- BSc Geology
Sibanye is a major holder of both gold and platinum reserves and is the leading producer of gold in South Africa. The company is primarily involved in underground and surface mining and related activities, including extraction and processing. Sibanye owns Beatrix, Burnstone, Cooke, Driefontein and Kloof gold mines, while Sibanye Platinum includes the Kroondal mine in Rustenburg.
The applicants should:
- Have a grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Have a minimum University Acceptance APS of 23.
- Have a minimum requirement: English 5(60 %+), Mathematics 5(60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+).
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg.
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by the South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Occupational Health Care Centre.
- Distinctions in Mathematics and Physical Science (Advantageous requirement for mining learneships).
- Application will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment.
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Proof of residence, CV and certified copies of ID and Qualifications to Sibanye Academy.
- Application Forms may be obtained from the Sibanye Academy as well as from the Intranet.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
- Final allocation is dependent on application obtaining an acceptance letter from the University.
Preference will be given to applicants from the local communities and labour sending areas who meet the institution’s registration requirements.
How to Apply Online for Sibanye Gold Bursary Scheme 2018:
Applications close on 07 September 2017 for mining learnerships and 02 October 2017 for external bursary opportunities. Click Here to download the application form.
Interested parties should submit an application form and recent certified supporting documents to:
Driefontein Operations (Mining Learnership and External Bursary)
Attention: Sizakele Mbeje
Kloof Operations (Mining Learnership and External Bursary)
Attention: Janine Springthorpe
Beatrix Operations (Mining Learnership)
Attention: Sizakele Mbeje
Beatrix Operations (External Bursary)
Attention: Theodore Mugovhani
Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as posted above, you should apply online for the recently announced Sibanye Gold Bursaries 2018. The Sibanye Gold is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and you should not miss the Bursary Awards or Scholarship Opportunities available at the company.