The SAP SE Software Corporation is offering the Skills for Africa Training Programme 2018 / 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for SAP Scholarships 2018, you have come to the right place, as the company is offering the Latest Scholarship Programme 2018 / 2019 for hard working and talented candidates. The Skills for Africa Scholarships 2018-19 should be availed by the interested candidates by forwarding their Scholarship Application Form at the first convenient. Different Bursaries and Scholarships for 2018 / 2019 are available at different institutes and companies, and you should not miss these opportunities.
Various Scholarship Grants 2018/2019 have been announced by different companies, and now the SAP Scholarship Programme 2018 is also available. The SAP Training Programme 2018 will be helpful for you in near future in providing you more better Jobs and Careers in Software Companies. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2018 Scholarships before forwarding their application form.
Skills For Africa: SAP Scholarships For South African Students
SAP is again offering the Skills for Africa Scholarship programme to deserving top talented fresh graduates, with the possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance. Successful participants will earn an SAP Associate level certification, accepted globally by leading enterprises. The programme will be based in Johannesburg.
The Objective & Mission of the SAP Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2018 invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees becomes certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed job placement within the SAP Ecosystem.
What the Programme offers you:
- 12 week full-time SAP training scholarship at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program
Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on successful completion of SAP certification
- Successful candidates will receive stipend during training to cover personal expenses.
- Candidates must be South African National
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or finishing an internship
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or another subject related to business or software
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
How to Apply for Skills For Africa Programme 2018/2019 at SAP SE South Africa: Scholarships in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Scholarships at SAP SE Software Corporation. The Scholarship is a grant that will manage your educational expenses and you will be able to study with more ease and reliability, so don’t miss the opportunity.