The Highbury Safika Media Pty, Ltd has announced the Latest Sports Internships 2014 in South Africa. The Highbury Safika Media Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant, and you may avail these job opportunities, if you have already successfully done the Sports internship Programme in South Africa.
Highbury Safika Media is now offering the Sports Internships 2014 in South Africa, and can avail these internship opportunities by submitting your internship job application before the closing date of programme. The Sports Internships are rare in South Africa, and it is the best chance for you to apply for the Highbury Safika Media Internship Jobs in South Africa to get experience and expertise in the relevant sports field. The interested candidates can have a look on the internship job’s details before submitting their application at the recruitment department of Highbury Safika Media.
Latest Sports Internships 2014 in South Africa: Highbury Safika Media Internships 2014
Highbury Safika Media (Pty) Ltd. is a large independent magazine publishing company who is seeking to appoint a recent journalist graduate to join its dynamic sports editorial team. The successful candidate must be able to work well in a small but award-winning team, have a thorough knowledge of sport and work well under deadline pressure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Compile listings and diary items
- Conduct and transcribe interviews
- Provide clean and accurate copy
- Have a meticulous approach to research
- Adhere to strict deadlines
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Sports Internship Jobs South Africa at Highbury Safika Media
- Meticulous approach to your work and an eye for detail
- An excellent knowledge of sport
- An understanding of production systems
- Ability to work accurately and professionally under pressure
- A good team player who is nevertheless able to work under their own initiative
- Proactive and self-disciplined
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Computer literate and be able to use the internet as a research tool in a critical and informed manner
How to Apply for Highbury Safika Media Sports Internships 2014 in South Africa
Please email a motivation letter outlining what makes you suitable for this position (max 150 words) along with your CV (PDF format preferred), to Sasha Jacobs at [email protected]
It is also pertinent to mention here that you can also apply online through the Biz Community CV. So if you are willing to get the Sports Internships South Africa, you should apply online at the earliest possible time. Sports is a field that needs good experience and skills, so you can have grip on work by joining the Highbury Safika Media Internship Programme 2014.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be requested to do an editing test.